Bimbo Hot Dog Buns, 8 count, 11 oz uploaded by Mayra C.Bimbo Hot Dog Buns, 8 count, 11 oz uploaded by Melissa P.

BY BIMBO

Silvia S.
Is the perfect #bread for my #hotdogs. is always soft, the taste is excellent and the size is perfect for a outdoor meal. Bimbo is always the best option to me, for the price and the good #taste.
tracy m.
This bread is perfect for when you make hotdogs for the family or kids. They taste good with you have a hotdog with it and a bit of ketchup and bimbo is a good brand it been around when I was young.
Melissa P.
It's inexpensive and does the job we get these for bbqs and taste okay :) I won't complain, although sometimes they're a little too dry Kindaa :/ but I still won't stop buying them !
Tereza R.
Bread in general is amazing and bimbo is even better it is so soft and it smeels really good. it gives the product an amazing advantage. I love their store!
Katie D.
Bimbo is a brand name that I grew up with and have now passed on with my children ! Everything is soo delicious and reminds me of my child hood :)
Mercedes W.
Probably one of the most famous and most tasting hot dog buns. Very inexpensive and worth buying. Enjoy.
yajaira h.
Mesquite, TX
Love bimbo bread great for hot dogs.. i love dipping these into some arroz con leche (rice and milk)
Jennifer R.
Love eating my hot dogs on these breads, they have a sweet tasty, and soft bread.
Noorhan A.
Alexandria, VA
They are so so good with hot dogs and ketchup so yeah you should really try it
Maria C.
The best bread is made by the bimbo. Its flavors and smoothness are incredible. Also for the day of making hot dogs the best option is to buy this delicious and delicious bread. When they try it they will see that I am right. and also I want to say that I recommend all the breads that this prestigious brand