BY BIMBO

New!
MADE WITH WHOLE GRAINS.
0% - NO ARTIFICIAL COLORS OR FLAVORS.
NO HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP.
GOOD SOURCE OF CALCIUM, VITAMINS A, D & E.
Say "Beembo!"
BIMBO.
Honey Wheat BREAD.
1 LB 4 OZ. (567g).
65 calories per slice. see more...

Ashley G.
Floral Park, NY
Foodie Expert
This is really good bread. I started buying this regularly a few years ago and it's really a staple in my house.
Melissa L.
Jacksonville , FL
Foodie Expert
I love bread, especially when it's a sweet bread. It's so good and I love this brand because it's pretty healthy using wheat and it's good for you as long as you don't over eat it
Anna R.
Turlock, CA
Foodie Expert
This bread is really good me and my husband love to eat it toast with a glass of milk
Ali S.
A great bread! Love that it's honey wheat, my family loves it. From making sandwiches and having it as toast with peanut butter
mayric l.
Elmhurst, NY
Foodie Expert
Me gusta este pan porque es perfecto para comerlo con mermelada, tiene el toque dulce de la miel y creo que eso lo hace saludable, rápido de preparar y se conserva bastante bien.
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Foodie Expert
My family absolutely love this bread!! It has the perfect hint of sweetness to enhance any sabdwhich. You can find this bread at any grocery store and also Walmart. The price is very affordable. Nice and soft bread. Love it!!
Bren A.
Foodie Expert
I rarely eat honey bread, but being a honey wheat bread makes me tell you that it is one of the best. So tasty.
Darlene B.
I , ON
1954 reviews
Foodie Expert
I love the taste of Honey Wheat Bread awesome to make a sandwich,toast It has a little sweetness to it but, honey is good for your health
Tasha R.
Fairfield , CA
Foodie Expert
Where is your favorite place to purchase this bread? Are there any other brands that compare to this flavor?
Varinia G.
Foodie Expert
What bimbo bread do you prefer?