Bimbo Hamburger Buns, 8 count, 11 oz

by Bimbo

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bimbo Hamburger Buns, 8 count, 11 oz!
They're so soft <3 these definitely have to be my favorite hamburger buns. They're not too expensive and they go just right with my food. I bought these in Walmart on my way to a BBQ. It was pretty cheap there.
Favorite hamburger buns! They are soft, but a little bit too big I think, or at least the ones that has sesame seeds does.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this product i have always use this buns when we make hamburgers love how their soo soft..
No Special Diet
They are very good, soft and with a delicious flavor that enhances our hamburger, its price-quality ratio is very good and I recommend it, I really do not let you be disappointed and you will be happy with it, I will definitely continue to buy them
Winnipeg, MB
These hamburger buns are soft, just the way I like them. You can also grill them a bit to get a bit of a crunch out of them. Perfect for any BBQ! You can make a sandwich, hamburger or pulled pork!
Saint Marys, GA
We use this brand often whenever we grill burgers or for chicken or pulled pork sandwiches. They are super soft and
No Special Diet
I love using hamburger buns. They taste so good. they are very inexpensive as well. always use them at bbqs.
Doral, FL
De verdad es totalmente rico,unas hamburguesas con este pan son la combinación perfecta,muy rico me gusta.
Halal, No Special Diet