Bimbo Francisco 17-oz. French Rolls - 6-ct.

by Bimbo

Francisco 17-oz. French rolls - 6-ct.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bimbo Francisco 17-oz. French Rolls - 6-ct.!
Provo, UT
These rolls are amazing for sandwiches. We buy these to make sandwiches for our daily lunches. They are always fresh and soft, which I love compared to crunchier rolls. These keep for a long time also, and I've found that they defrost well if you freeze them.
Sacramento, CA
I use these to make my husband sandwiches for work. He loves them. The sourdough are his favorite ones. These are soft but don't fall apart and I can give him his heavy dose of mustard he likes without having to worry about his sandwich falling apart at work. I think they are tasty too.
Reno, NV
A family favorite in my fiancee's parents house. They buy these all the time and make all kinds of sandwiches with them. We also like to make breakfast hot dogs with them, haha. 🙈
Santa Clarita, CA
I don't usually eat white bread but when I do, I'll always go for this kind! It's a great quality bread and I always love using this for when I want a sandwich or a sausage link.
Organic, Gluten Free, Low Carb
Long Beach, CA
My choice brand for sandwiches when I am feeling fancy. I love these for meat ball subs or tri tip sandwiches, yum. They are pretty cheap and really soft if you get them fresh.
Campbell, CA
Delicious! Great for a fancy hot dog or a Philly cheesesteak. They're a nice size and density, and will hold your sandwich ingredients well without ripping apart or getting soggy.
Fullerton, CA
Great bread for a deluxe sandwich. Definitely satisfies that sandwich craving. Highly recommend.
Dairy Free