Bimbo Foods Inc Barcel Takis Nitro 9.9 oz uploaded by Machalia C.Bimbo Foods Inc Barcel Takis Nitro 9.9 oz uploaded by Abi V.Bimbo Foods Inc Barcel Takis Nitro 9.9 oz uploaded by maria c.

BY BIMBO FOODS INC

Barcel takis nitro 9.9 oz see more...

Lupe L.
Bimbo Foods Inc Barcel Takis Nitro 9.9 oz The Takis Nitro are very very delicious. They are very affordable. I love the taste,it is sour and spicy at the same time. I don’t regret tasting this. I like them better then the regulars Takis.
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
so inlove with takis, I specifically love it not because it's spicy but because it's sour and limey. it just hits the tongue when you want some sour flavor for a change
Machalia C.
Lima, OH
#2 favorite, my first would be the fuego because they’re more spicy. But these are really good. I like the lime flavor and the spicy kick after it. Currently eating some right now lol.
Joel V.
Brea, CA
These are a good substitute for the talks zombie ones. These seem to be more lemony vs spicy. The part that's hard to eat is when you start getting down to the bottom of the bag because it's like all the lemon and spicy is there. If a piece of chip falls to the back of your throat watch out because you will find yourself coughing. It's a good change for a chip vs a regular. Overall I like spicy chips and these would be perfect for me if the lemony was a little less.
Vanesa R.
Sunnyside, WA
If you like spicy chips I recommend Takis. Literally every time that we go to the grocery store my boyfriend insists on picking up a bag. Takis Zombie are his favorite. (They are habanero and cucumber flavored.) Takis Nitro come into a close second. I enjoy eating these as well but they are a little too spicy and acidic for me. If you like spiciness with a hint of lime these are worth a try.
Emily B.
Kaukauna , WI
So good! I purchased from a local store and these are very flavorful. You can taste every aspect of this snack with a delicious lime kick. Not as spicy as the original, these are still spicy and did I mention delicious?
Rebeka A.
Laredo, TX
first time trying these chips 😍 i loved them i think i already got addicted they have a lime spicy pickles taste soo delicious ❤❤❤❤ i recommend these if anyone wants to try something new try these!!! ❤❤❤
maria c.
Tulare, CA
Just right I started eating some because my brother gace me some, and hes like it taste like watermelon and there not spicy, I was they better not because I don't like chips to be too spicy, guess what there were ok.
Abi V.
I love these chips so much they are spicy and taste like habenero I've tried the purple ones but I think that the red ones are spicier
Lizet P.
Chicago , IL
Their alright I expected it to be spicy since I read habanero. But it's not close too spicy 😫 other than that they are ok
Eve M.
St, AB
What is your favourite flavour?