BY BIMBO FOODS INC #74 in uncategorized

Barcel takis fuego 9.9 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
jessica s.
leweston
I don’t get why people like these so much they taste like Spicy yet expired sour chips that were left in a field for five years. They’re terrible! And they’re so bad for you that you might as well just eat lard 😂 before I tried them people always said that they were amazing and one of the best chips they’ve ever had but they honestly are the worst chips I’ve ever had.
Erika B.
Someone please tell me why I am late to the game?!? Also I need to be redirected to were I can buy these either in a huge bag or in bulk. These things are incredible! I can only speak for the fuego flavor as I have not tried the others. Man oh man! If you like a kick like Flaming Hot Cheetos then this is for you! It doesn’t help if you do not like tortilla chips or anything that falls under that category. Besides the taste the flavor gets the most points. It is seasoned VERY well and the flavor never dies out with each bite or each chip. HIGHLY RECOMMEND anyone to try this flavor or others!
Emily D.
Huntington Park , CA
This bad of chips in Mexico are better. They have more taste then here. USA tries to copy Mexican products. I don’t eat this child here because I rather buy a bunch of then in Mexico. I like the five flavors they have. My favorites one are the guacamole the red bag the green bag and this ones.
Aracely C.
Des Moines
It’s a spicy and sour chip.I always get them,for some people they are way to spicy and for some there not.it’s just chips you can enjoy they just have a good little spice to it.I recommend it they are really good!
Joanna L.
Houston
I loveeee me some takisss!!!! They're so spicy and delicious!! Pros very tasty cons if you have sensitive stomach you might have to spend some time in the restroom lool because they are spicy!! I always buy these chips when i go to the storeee!!
Kelly N.
At first when I stated these I did not like it but I kept coming back for more. I actually love these now! It’s spicy and zesty from the lime flavor which I love. The price for this is kind of pricey but overall I love eating these.
Shaina C.
Eaton rapids, MI
I freaking love takis! Why? Because they have an original taste.  I would describe it as crunchy, spicy, and a hint of lime.  I would definitely recommend it! A bag of these run from 1-3 dollars.  So I would say it's affordable. Also we don't have a lot of food like this so it's definitely one of my favorites!
sarah s.
Clint, TX
This taxis corn are my favorite one off all i livee that there are gluten free and that there so spicy hust how y love it i love spicy food so this brand went far good.i really recommend it if your into spicy food i love it this is my regular cheat day snack this is my favorite i really recommend it
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
Oof baby!  These are hot!!  I liked them though! I like spicy food but these are, well, fuego!  I like the big crunch and the flavor a lot.  Not just hot to be hot.  The lime flavor adds so much.  I can only eat a few at a time and that's probably a good thing.  If you love hot and spicy food you should definitely pick up a bag!
Mamiposa26® M.
Brighton , CO
I love Takis! they are flavorful and very addictive in my opinion. I always buy the huge bag and can easily eat the entire bag in one sitting! I normally just eat half tho otherwise i'd be in the restroom all day lol! I recommend Takis Fuego to anyone who likes hot cheetos! the other flavors I really don't care for to be honest.
Sahara D.
Greensburg, PA
How hit are these compared to Flamin' Hot Cheetos?
Sara M.
Jefferson, OR
Are these comparable to the churritos?
Angela F.
My favorite flavors are fuego and crunchy fajita what are your favorite flavors and any suggestions because I'm hooked to my two favorites 😋
Kaley D.
Are these as spicy as the nitro? Do they taste the same?
Alaja W.
Fontana , CA
How do people eat these when they are clearly unhealthy for you?? And you much corn starch is in one bag?