BY BIMBO FOODS INC #74 in uncategorized

Barcel takis fuego 9.9 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
These chips were my favorite snack for probably over five years until recently they started making me feel very sick and dehydrated. There is so much sodium in these that I become so dehydrated every time I eat them now and will vomit for hours. I don't mean to be gross, but these are addictive so if you haven't tried them yet I'd suggest that you don't
Vannessa H.
Vannessa H.
Lincoln Park, MI
I absolutely love these chips they are spicy and have a hint of a lemony taste . If you like hot chips i recommend these chips they are absolutely delicious . Its a very affordable price its either 4 or 5 dollars in 7/11 and the gas station.
I would 100% recommend this to everyone that love hot/spicy chips
Rosa G.
Rosa G.
These are so yummy, they have such flavor and such a fiery taste and they just explode with so much spices and flavorings , even though these are so spicy and you feel as if you have a direct contact with fire, it doesn't matter, your taste buds will thank you and hate you for tasting an amazing product.
Melody K.
Melody K.
Roy , UT
These are so delicious! Highly recommend to those who love hot Cheetos! They are really spicy but really delicious! Great for anytime of the day! They can be found at Walmart or this Mexican grocery store called "Rancho" they are about $2 or $3. They taste so good, only if you really love spicy snacks!
Maria F.
Maria F.
Depending on how you handle spicy food, taki chips are higher up on the extreme scale. Also note that water doesn't help in calming down the taste buds. Personally I love the coating on these chips and highly recommend this product. ( in direct contact it colors your fingers red temporarily)
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Orlando, FL
I could eat these all dayyyyy. They are very delicious and have a nice spice to them that builds up so you're not immediately drinking water with the first chip. It has a nice tang of lime on it which just ties everything together. These are great and would recommend 100%
Agustina Z.
Agustina Z.
Riverdale, GA
I REALLY LOVE THIS!!!!! it's a good spicy chip without all the extra spice. I love eating this on road trips or just watching tv. It's a really good hot product and very affordable for the price it is. I would absolutely recommend this unless if you don't like hot things
Tashanti B.
Tashanti B.
These are so amazing!! Like they're the right amount of spicy and the right amount of lime. The only thing I dislike is how much air is in the bag. Literally 75% of the bag is air. There's barely any chips. But it's worth it because these are freaking amazing.
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Merced
This snack is loved through out my whole family. We get bags of them on our way to school, work and even when we go out on road trips. The only bad thing about these chips is the amount of sodium that they contain other than that they are so yummy!
nancy c.
nancy c.
Fontana, CA
These chips are so good if you're looking for a spicy bag of chips this is perfect and has a lemon and chili flavor that's delicious. I would recommend this to everyone they are not so expensive and its great as a party favor or just to eat anytime
Sahara D.
Sahara D.
Greensburg, PA
How hit are these compared to Flamin' Hot Cheetos?
Sara M.
Sara M.
Jefferson, OR
Are these comparable to the churritos?
Kaley D.
Kaley D.
Are these as spicy as the nitro? Do they taste the same?
Angela F.
Angela F.
My favorite flavors are fuego and crunchy fajita what are your favorite flavors and any suggestions because I'm hooked to my two favorites 😋
Alaja W.
Alaja W.
Fontana, CA
How do people eat these when they are clearly unhealthy for you?? And you much corn starch is in one bag?