BY BIMBO FOODS INC

Barcel takis fuego 9.9 oz see more...

Star🌹 M.
San Francisco , CA
I LOVEEE takis I eat them maybe a couple times a week. They are one of my favorite chips and have a spicy lime flavor which is delicious just writing this review makes me want to go out and buy some takis because their just that good! I highly recommend buying takis if you want a good spicy chips to snack on! They aren’t to expensive and honestly when you eat them it feels like the bag goes in forever but when it’s over you end up wanting more. I usually eat takis covered in Valentina hot sauce and it’s really good. Bimbo Foods Inc Barcel Takis Fuego 9.9 oz
Emma G.
Stinky toes or Cheetos? NOPE, Takis ya'll. There is even a YouTube song about Takis. Yes, I'm a Takis lover I can eat these crunchy spicy tortilla rolled up chips. I can eat these until my tongue is raw. They are sold in bulk (20 individual) mini bags, a small individual bag about 4oz, and also, a nice family bag size. The small portion size or mini individual size (now this is bought by bulk of 20packs) can be found at our Central Texas H.E.B.. The rolled spicy chip has a kick of lime and if you love spicy foods or snacks you have to at least try these. I have heard that they smell funky but once you get past it their GOOD.
Coral P.
Lawrenceville, GA
Estoy intentando comer saludable, pero debo decir que estos son deliciosos! Crujientes, picosos ! Algo tienen que no puedes dejar de comerlos! Si bien, el producto original mexicano es muchisimo mejor; los que se producen aca tambien estan ricos! Me encanta la variedad de los tamaños, asi compras solo lo que vas a consumir!
Erika B.
Someone please tell me why I am late to the game?!? Also I need to be redirected to were I can buy these either in a huge bag or in bulk. These things are incredible! I can only speak for the fuego flavor as I have not tried the others. Man oh man! If you like a kick like Flaming Hot Cheetos then this is for you! It doesn’t help if you do not like tortilla chips or anything that falls under that category. Besides the taste the flavor gets the most points. It is seasoned VERY well and the flavor never dies out with each bite or each chip. HIGHLY RECOMMEND anyone to try this flavor or others!
Elia M.
These takis are absolutely amazing!! They are crunchy and have a spicy flavor to it! It’s great for get togethers with friends and it’s absolutely affordable and easy to find at almost any local store !!!
Danielle M.
ledgewood
ET REAL… CRUNCH THIS!

Barcel Takis Fuego are mini corn tortilla chips that are rolled up like a small taco (similar to the deep fried taquitos). Takis Fuego are made from corn, palm oil, seasoning that includes salt sugar, natural flavors, citric acid, soy protein, yeast extract, monosodium glutamate, maltodextrin, dodium diacetate, vegetal oil, artificial flavors, onion powder, chili extract, silicate dioxide, baking soda, 2% or less of antioxidants and traces of lime. These Takis Fuego are made in Mexico and imported/distribuited by Barcel USA LLC. Barcel was created by Grupo Bimbo.

Get REAL..... CRUNCH this! Takis Fuego
jessica s.
leweston
I don’t get why people like these so much they taste like Spicy yet expired sour chips that were left in a field for five years. They’re terrible! And they’re so bad for you that you might as well just eat lard 😂 before I tried them people always said that they were amazing and one of the best chips they’ve ever had but they honestly are the worst chips I’ve ever had.
Joanna L.
I loveeee me some takisss!!!! They're so spicy and delicious!! Pros very tasty cons if you have sensitive stomach you might have to spend some time in the restroom lool because they are spicy!! I always buy these chips when i go to the storeee!!
Lexi G.
Orange, VA
Personally I think takis have a better flavor than spicy Cheetos. It’s more of a sweet spice with a bold flavor wrapped around it. I don’t think these are spicy enough though, but that’s okay, the flavor is there.
Emily D.
Huntington Pk, CA
This bad of chips in Mexico are better. They have more taste then here. USA tries to copy Mexican products. I don’t eat this child here because I rather buy a bunch of then in Mexico. I like the five flavors they have. My favorites one are the guacamole the red bag the green bag and this ones.
Sahara D.
Greensburg, PA
How hit are these compared to Flamin' Hot Cheetos?
Sara M.
Jefferson, OR
Are these comparable to the churritos?
Are they really spicy or no?
Alaja W.
Fontana, CA
How do people eat these when they are clearly unhealthy for you?? And you much corn starch is in one bag?
Angela F.
My favorite flavors are fuego and crunchy fajita what are your favorite flavors and any suggestions because I'm hooked to my two favorites 😋