BY BIMBO FOODS INC #83 in uncategorized

Barcel takis fuego 9.9 oz see more...

• Why Is It So Good2 Answers
  • Are they really spicy or no?2 Answers
  • What flour do you Use to make a fuego takis and zombie takis....????1 Answers
Tia C.
Tia C.
Fort Worth, TX
Hot, Hot, Hot!
I love "Takis Fuego". I have been eating them for YEARS. Trust me, they don't get boring. They are much hotter than Hot Cheetos and Hot Funyons. The great thing is, the spice varies in each bag. That's how you know the spice is authentic. It's always hot, but sometimes hotter than others. Don't sniff in the bag when you firs open it, and do not let the Taki rest on the back of your tongue. There is an art to eating these delicious spicy rolled chips.

Also, the rolled Doritos are so lame. I forget what they're called. Anyway, they lack the flavor of Takis, they are way too thin, and the whole move was a product steal from Bimbo Foods. They are Takis for punks. Lol. Anyway, LONG. LIVE. TAKIS! Love these things. If I had three hands, I'd say three thumbs up. Two is an understatement.
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
These chips were my favorite snack for probably over five years until recently they started making me feel very sick and dehydrated. There is so much sodium in these that I become so dehydrated every time I eat them now and will vomit for hours. I don't mean to be gross, but these are addictive so if you haven't tried them yet I'd suggest that you don't
Maile L.
Maile L.
Fairfield, CA
Literally the best spicy chips ever! This is way better than hot Cheetos! Basically, these are mini rolled up tortillas that are deep fried doused in spicy seasonings and lime juice. They're so delicious! If it's too spicy for you, you can squeeze fresh lime juice/ lemon juice and give a quick shake. It's an addictive treat ;-)
Amele K.
Amele K.
Charlotte, NC
This is ABSOLUTELY THE BEST CHIPS EVER. I love the lemon lime flavor I get every time I pUT a chip in mouth. Just thinking about this makes my mouth water the bags are affordable. But I recommend you don't eat so much of this because there is a type of product in here that could give you CANCER so don't eat much of it.
Vannessa H.
Vannessa H.
Lincoln Park, MI
I absolutely love these chips they are spicy and have a hint of a lemony taste . If you like hot chips i recommend these chips they are absolutely delicious . Its a very affordable price its either 4 or 5 dollars in 7/11 and the gas station.
I would 100% recommend this to everyone that love hot/spicy chips
Rosa G.
Rosa G.
These are so yummy, they have such flavor and such a fiery taste and they just explode with so much spices and flavorings , even though these are so spicy and you feel as if you have a direct contact with fire, it doesn't matter, your taste buds will thank you and hate you for tasting an amazing product.
Melody K.
Melody K.
Roy , UT
These are so delicious! Highly recommend to those who love hot Cheetos! They are really spicy but really delicious! Great for anytime of the day! They can be found at Walmart or this Mexican grocery store called "Rancho" they are about $2 or $3. They taste so good, only if you really love spicy snacks!
JaKayla K.
JaKayla K.
The best chips ever, honestly. They're really delicious. They're better than hot Cheetos in my opinion. They also fill you up very quickly so you won't be as hungry as before. They're really affordable although they're much like other chips (fills the bag up halfway) that is really the only con.
Maria F.
Maria F.
Depending on how you handle spicy food, taki chips are higher up on the extreme scale. Also note that water doesn't help in calming down the taste buds. Personally I love the coating on these chips and highly recommend this product. ( in direct contact it colors your fingers red temporarily)
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Orlando, FL
I could eat these all dayyyyy. They are very delicious and have a nice spice to them that builds up so you're not immediately drinking water with the first chip. It has a nice tang of lime on it which just ties everything together. These are great and would recommend 100%
Sahara D.
Sahara D.
Greensburg, PA
How hit are these compared to Flamin' Hot Cheetos?
Sara M.
Sara M.
Jefferson, OR
Are these comparable to the churritos?
Alaja W.
Alaja W.
Fontana, CA
How do people eat these when they are clearly unhealthy for you?? And you much corn starch is in one bag?
Kaley D.
Kaley D.
Are these as spicy as the nitro? Do they taste the same?
Angela F.
Angela F.
My favorite flavors are fuego and crunchy fajita what are your favorite flavors and any suggestions because I'm hooked to my two favorites 😋