Bimbo Foods Inc Barcel Takis Fajita 9.9 oz uploaded by naf C.Bimbo Foods Inc Barcel Takis Fajita 9.9 oz uploaded by Elizabeth L.

BY BIMBO FOODS INC

Barcel takis fajita 9.9 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Venus L.
In my opinion this are neither too spicy or too simple ! They taste amazing and it’s surely one of my favorite snacks to eat ! This are a little hard to find but they are worth paying and looking for !
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , MB
Okay I’m a hot sauce freak, but I find the purple bag of takis just TOO HOT! the green bag is more like an actual taco flavour and it’s INCREDIBLE dipped in ranch! Seriously try it!
I am so addicted to these ever since I’ve been able
To find them in Canada! 🌮😍
Lupe L.
Gastonia
Bimbo Foods Inc Barcel Takis Fajita 9.9 oz I am not a big fan of the fajita one. I don’t know if it’s healthy. I don’t like the taste of it. They are corn tortillas with Chile powder on it. I would not buy this kind again
Blanca M.
Mooresville
They are delicious, I combine them with a little valentine sauce to flavor a more intense flavor. The price is just the only drawback is that it brings very little product.Bimbo Foods Inc Barcel Takis Fajita 9.9 oz
Danielle R.
N Las Vegas, NV
Maybe I had a bad batch, but I definitely did not like this flavor of Takis. I like the original flavor and I was hoping these would be a good break from the heat of the original, but I was wrong. Will not be buying this flavor again unfortunately.
Elizabeth L.
La Puente, CA
They're alright. If you ever eaten Rancheritos (A different type of Mexican chips) they taste exactly the same. If anything this particular flavor is a readily available version of Rancheritos. I'd recommend friends to at least try it.
Trang N.
Taste like nacho cheese or something. It's not spicy at all. It's still good. It's really crunchy. It just taste similar to taco seasoning or something.. Nothing like the original Bimbo Foods Inc Barcel Takis Fuego 9.9 oz
Jessica J.
Mansfield, MO
These are the least spicy of any Takis I've ever had. They have a very mild, basic flavor with a slight acidity. The price is okay and the only thing is you can't find these just anywhere. They tend to run well in Florida.
Rheagan D.
Deltona , FL
My favorite snack. These aren't as hot as the original purple bag (I forgot the name) and they taste really good. A little pricey , a lot better than the off-brands of it.
Yasmin Z.
Greenfield, CA
So bomb ! With some lemon and valentina and bam but in my opinion I think the yellow ones are better but yea they are soooo good I'm in love with the yellow bag of talks and they are cheap my mom actually loves these.
Cindy C.
Mckinney, TX
I have seen these in the store I wanted to try them but was kind of scared to wasn't sure if they where gonna be too hot or just plan nasty. Have any one try them? What they taste like and where they good.
Hope B.
These or original Takis???