Bimbo Foods Inc Barcel Churritos 9.9 oz uploaded by ruby h.

BY BIMBO FOODS INC

Barcel churritos 9.9 oz see more...

AbbyNicolle Q.
Best chips of alllll timeeeeee ! The chili and lime seasoning is so good and the chips are made from corn meal which adds great flavor! So affordable and delish give them a try
Ana R.
Austin, TX
Love these churritos!!! These are for sure something you would see in my shopping bag they are just so addicting. I like to add a bit of lime juice which adds an awesome taste to them. If you like them a bit more spicy then you can try their other flavor that is in a purple bag. Those have the takis powder which gives them that extra spice to them.
Sara M.
Jefferson, OR
These are sooo soo addicting. I can usually only find the purple bag fuego flavor which is soo spicy but I cant help but keep eating them! I recently was able to find this flavor which isn't as spicy but still has the great flavor! Yum!!
Ester G.
These are so freaking good!!! Highly recommend especially if you don’t like spicy these are spicy but not too spicy. You can taste the limon more
Shelby -.
Winchester, VA
Love this just as much as takis. Has the rightbamountbof spiciness. It is my first time buy I love it soo much. Got mines at bravo or dollartree.
Diana L.
These are good to take to the Beach! Instead of eating carne asada, rice & guacamole by itself, just add some churritos && your meal is complete
ruby h.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
These are soo good and they are addicting they are not so spicey .no chips can compare to these . make your taste buds go crazy.
Norma G.
Oklahoma City, OK
Delicious! These chips are the best chips ever. The bag has a good amount of chips in it and the flavor is just amazing.
Karen M.
Carson city , NV
I actually love these! They are crunchy yet a little spicy not to much! I usually end up eating the whole bag :o
Lupe L.
Gastonia
I not really my preference. I don’t like the taste, it tastes really simple for me. I will not buy them again.
Rosa C.
Springfield, IL
were do you buy them i cant find them in illinois
Perlisa R.
Lowell, MA
Son muy picante esos churritos? Eso lo asen en México?