BY BIMBO

Len D.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This product is great.  Good with coffee, hot chocolate, or any other breakfast item.  Different item that is very versatile to eat throughout the day.  Also it is not a pricey item that you will find in most grocery stores or also online. :):):)
Martha G.
Rogers, AR
This is my all time favorite Bimbo pastry!! what more than a fine pastry that is better than most you have tried for a reasonable price not to mention the deliciousness of these!
Katia P.
Sanger, TX
My grandmother loves these and would give me a piece of hers when I was smaller. Now that I am old I am hooked on them. I love most Bimbo products.
Catherine M.
This is very yummy My Husband eats them with Coffee or Hot Mexican Chocolate.You can take them to work or snack on them at home.Very Yummy indeed
Elizabeth M.
Perris, CA
These bimbo doraditos are so good I been eating them for years now and they're a good is your craving something sweet instead of candy.
Elizabeth E.
Kyle, TX
This is one of my most favorite Bimbo pastry!! This is good when you have that sweet tooth but don't want candy...totally yummy!!
luisana m.
Mcallen, TX
I love bimbo when I was growing up is what we had in mexico these are oh so good and great with a cafe con leche
Sandra F.
Bronx, NY
I grew up eating most bimbo products mostly because I'm Mexican haha but it tastes really good.
Adarely V.
me gustan mucho, cuando yo era niña mi mamá me los compraba para llevarlos a la escuela, cada ves que como unos me acuerdo de eso, me encantan.