BY BIMBO

Bimbo Conchitas Fine Pastry: A smaller portion size of your favorite Soft and sweet with sugar topping Share this multipack with family and friends see more...

Bimbo Conchitas Fine Pastry
  • "Each individual piece in so soft and sweet, that when paired with milk, coffee, or better yet...hot chocolate, make for an excellent treat or snack in my stress-filled day. " in 2 reviews
  • "They're a little sticky sometimes but these don't crumble or fall apart in your hands." in 1 review
Yaritza V.
Laredo
I love this conchas they taste really good. My mom always buy me this to go to school because school food is not the best:/ they are really affordable and more in Mexico I think that the pack is in around 14 pesos so that would be less than a dollar!
briseida S.
Compton, CA
My mom would always buy these concitas and grew up with them eating and drinking coffee or hot chocolate and they are delicious and it has a little of the aftertaste of flour but it's fine they are addictive
Abigail G.
I grew up eating these Conchita's. They are delicious soft. Yes, they are not like the homemade ones but I like that they are not. These are some sweeter, softer,and just the best. Nothing compares to it. I have fallen in love with these conchas and I'm not going back 😋
Jessica G.
Purdy, MO
We live in a rural Midwest town and it is very difficult to find a Hispanic bakery around this area. When our local Wal-Mart began offering these, I was ecstatic. Each individual piece in so soft and sweet, that when paired with milk, coffee, or better yet...hot chocolate, make for an excellent treat or snack in my stress-filled day.
Jennifer H.
Conchitas are my favorite type of "pan dulce" these taste nothing different from the bakery. I warm them up for a few seconds in the microwave just to have that warmness but you don't have to. They're delicious either way. I also dip mines in milk or coffee.
Maribel A.
Hellertown, PA
So good, one of the best PAN DULCE l mean it doesn't compare at all to the homemade pan dulce that we have in Mexico but they're pretty good, just with milk they're DELICIOUS! I love them and I want one now ahahah
Blanca C.
Hammond, IN
My family and I adore these conchitas! Whenever we cant make it to the bakery we just stop into our local grocery store and pick these up. They are delicious with a morning coffee, hot chocolate or a late night snack with a glass of milk.
Liz L.
Los Angeles, CA
These conchitas are so good really soft and a great alternative if you don't have a Hispanic bakery near you. kids love them and they come individually wrapped so its great to take on the go or for kids to school great little dessert.
Andrea D.
Henderson, NV
So soft and fluffy, I love these along with a cup of coffee ;) I would say they're almost better than the real things, that's how good they are. Try them, they're on the Hispanic foods section at Walmart, or most supermarkets!
Martha G.
Rogers, AR
When going to a hispanic bakery is not an option at the time, why not snag a pack of conchitas! i may not be exactly straight from the oven but it's just as good! love these with a glass of milk :) hmmmm hmmm good!
Doreen C.
What's your favorite Bimbo treat?
Haley L.