Bimbo Bimbolete Cream Filled Sweet Roll, 2.19 oz uploaded by Angelica E.Bimbo Bimbolete Cream Filled Sweet Roll, 2.19 oz uploaded by Nancy P.

BY BIMBO

Angelica E.
I love these so much I know them as "negritos" but I guess they changed the name. The first time I tried these was in Michoacán and they instantly became my favorite. I would always go to the tiendita and they would always be out of them and that shows how delicious and popular they are. I seriously recommend them.
Freya L.
Doral, FL
Soy latina y en verdad que nunca he comido de estas, pero me encantaría probarlas.
Kristen M.
Bozeman, MT
Love these, I had them for the first time in Mexico 5 years ago and now when I see them at the store I have to get them. they are just wonderful
Carolyn E.
Perris, Ca
These are so good!!! They are so soft and who doesn't love sweet bread? Lol I recommend these for sure.
Maria M.
I like this product is very good.i eat this with my coffee or tea. I'm a fan of Bimbo products.
Arlene A.
Vallejo, Ca
These are so good! The chocolate in the middle is an awesome little surprise and tastes delicious soaked in milk!
Chris F.
Monroe, MI
This is wow just so good if you have not tried this you should my kids love it and my family to its also good with coffee
Gabriela R.
Super chocolatey and delicious! Really help satisfy that sweet tooth and chocolate cravings
Jasmin M.
Madera, CA
I always buy these! My kids never forget these when we go grocery shopping they are great especially with a cup of cold milk yummy!!!
Sandra B.
Very chocolate, not only cause it got chocolate on top but in the inside too!! These are perfectly delicious and go great with hot chocolate.
Chris F.
Monroe, MI
Do you think it would be good with milk
Jasmin M.
Madera, CA
These are sooo delicious especially when you get to the chocolate filling hmm with a cup of cold milk yummy me and my kids love them
Tiffany T.