BY BIMBO BAKERIES USA

Marinela gansito snack cakes 8 ct see more...

• That size would bite to try?1 Answers
  • I love this cake! In my country is normal see this. When ...1 Answers
  • Are these better refrigerated or room tempature?4 Answers
Sonia T.
I love gansitos. There really good They have a very rich and sweet flavor. They are great to snack on when ever you want something really good. I can eat these all day long. The cake part of it is always fresh and really soft. The chocolate coating and its filling make it all come together to make it taste absolutely amazing. I would really recommend trying these gansitos if you haven't they are the best. My dad alaways buys these and my siblings and I are always the one's to finish them.
christina g.
Turlock , CA
I love these! They're the perfect little after dinner snack. I actually learned a little trick from my friends, I put mine in the freezer. The frozen greats are amazing!
Paulina R.
Houston
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My parents would eat these all the time when I was little! The best Mexican snack ever lol the best way to eat these is to put them in the fridge until they are hard. I love the strawberry jelly it has inside! They are sooo cute and I love their packaging too!
Maribel L.
Cicero, IL
These chocolate and strawberry cakes are the best! I grew up eating them and now my kids will also grow up eating them. They have them in different flavors now like strawberry and white icing but I prefer the original ones and I recommend them as a snack since it does have slot of sugar maybe one a day or something? But they are delicious and specially if you freeze them cold with a cold glass of milk yummy! As you can tell I had one just now lol Bimbo Bakeries, Usa Marinela Gansito Snack Cakes 8 ct
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
My uncle Chuy and Chula got me addicted to these when I was in elementary school! They would put them in the freezer and give me one after school some days #perkofmychildhood. I loved them! The strawberry filling, cream and chocolate all in one. My husband loves them too! They will be a favorite of ours for a very long time. We currently have a pack of 30 in our household. I definitely recommend them to anyone who has a sweet tooth!
Luz Y.
These are so good! I love eating them frozen on a hot day. I get them from my local Mexican store. It brings me back home. Each pack is pretty cheap so I’d recommend trying this if you haven’t already
Antonia M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really like these. I’ve basically grown up eating these and they’re such a good snack. They have a lot of flavor and taste super good. I also really like the chocolate that this has because it’s quality chocolate. I think these are great sweet treats for kids and for adults. I would definitely recommend these to anyone who has a sweet tooth like myself.
Yaritza V.
Laredo
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So I love gansitos😂❤️❤️I always buy them at my hometown and the price is even better they are like 5 pesos each. I really enjoy their taste. They taste even better if they are cold:)) I eat them with milk sometimes. I think that they are great for little children too! My nephew and niece loves them.
Rubi C.
Kinston , NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Gansitos are so good especially with milk. I like to put my gansitos in the freezer and eat them frozen with milk yum. I don’t like it out the fridge because the chocolate melts. They retail for at least 4$ idk I’m not sure. For a small pack of gansitos at Walmart.
Hector O.
Bronx, NY
The best snacks ever . I like to eat to eat it anytime . No cons. I like eating it cold . Yes, it does meet the expectations . It doesn't compare other products . Nothing else to add. I be eating this since I was child .
Esther B.
Glendale , AZ
Flor R.
Maggy P.
MIAMI, FL
That size would bite to try?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
How do you like to eat the Gansitos?

Amazon