BY BILLY JEALOUSY

Billy Jealousy s unique shave system featured in three 3oz, airline-approved bottles, along with clear zipper bag. Kit includes Hot Towel Pre-Shave Treatment, Hydroplane Shave Cream and Shaved Ice After-Shave Balm. Hot Towel Pre-Shave Treatment:    Warms, softens and conditions beard . Hydroplane Shave Cream: Protects skin while yielding excellent razor glide. Billy Jealousy s #1 selling product. Shaved Ice After-Shave Balm: Cools, soothes, comforts and moisturizes post-shave skin. Three. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amber G.
Akron, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I got this for my boyfriend and he loves it. The sizes are perfect for a trio set. Nothing is overly scented. The ingredients are soothing. It has all he needs for an easy skin care/shave regimen.
Jessica W.
Marietta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I cannot say enough good things about this product. My husband gets really bad ingrown hairs when he shaves his face. Since he started using this his face had been much clearer. We found it at our local Ulta for around $40 which is a steal for 3 full size bottles. If your husband has sensitive skin or gets bad hair bumps from shaving I highly recommend this product!!!!!!
Ric S.
Etna, OH
I took a chance on the 3 pack grooming kit. The price kind of scared me a little but let me say it is worth it.
I was surprised by the hot towel pre shave that heats up with water. It is the perfect pre shave. The next bottle is the hydro shaving cream extra slick. I shave my head two to three times a week. It gives the near perfect shave.
The final bottle is shave ice a cooling cream. The perfect end to a Barber Shop quality shave.
brandy g.
Placerville, CA
Is this ok for acne prone skin?
Tara S.
Dundee, MI
Is the shave cream good for sensitive skin?
Miccah M.