BY BILLY JEALOUSY

Dragging a blade across your face everyday doesn t have to be a drag.  Reinvent the lost art of smooth shaving with Hydroplane Super-Slick Shave Cream.  When combined with warm water, the foamless, silicone-based formula creates a super-slick yet protective barrier on your skin.  Eliminates razor burn, cuts, nicks, razor bumps and ingrown hairs.  Rinses out extremely easy without clogging your razor.  Maximizes a close shave so you can maximize a close moment.  Winner Best Shaving Cream Esquire 2007 Grooming Awards.  Dimethicone:  Organic micro-silicone. Yields a frictionless shave.  Natural Citrus Oils: Purify, moisturize and condition skin and facial beard.    Dermatologist tested; pH-balanced for all skin types; cruelty free.  see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Ashlynn H.
Ashlynn H.
I got a sample size of this and tried it out and I liked it. I wasn't blown away and I might not buy it but I liked it.
Shay E.
Shay E.
Navarre, FL
This stuff is great, my husband loves it! Doesn't give him the shave bumps afterward.
Michael G.
Michael G.
Brunswick, OH
Recently voted as one of the top shave creams, this one is a winner. As the description states, its super slick whipping off your whiskers! leaves your face moisturized post shave with less necessity of after shave products. This is one of my top two favorite products for a cream shave. Coupled with their other products
Nhu D.
Nhu D.
Anaheim, CA
Got a sample of this stuff and since I have no man, I used it to shave my legs. It's works really great! I was able to get a close shave and my skin felt really good after. Men always have the best shave stuff. Only thing was the scent is pretty strong so it does linger a little.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband uses Billy Jealousy shave cream. He loves it and gets it from Ulta when it goes on sale.