Add a Photo

By BILLY JEALOUSY
#1318 in Facial Cleansers
"To scrub or to wash?"  In response to the question plaguing mankind since at least 2003, Billy Jealousy proudly unveils a demonstrable solution.  Less penetrating than a scrub but more powerful than a face wash, LiquidSand Exfoliating Facial Cleanser cleans thoroughly to remove dead surface skin cells, dirt and related grime. Polyethylene:  Scrubbing agents that exfoliate dead skin cells.  Sunflower Glycerides:  Natural moisturizer.  Lactic Acid:  Alpha hydroxy acid; helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and photo damage from the sun.  Morus Nigra Leaf Extract:  Antioxidant; nourishes the skin while improving luminosity and elasticity.  Dermatologist tested; pH-balanced for all skin types; cruelty free.
Photo (1)
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Tanner, AL

Feels good on.. Makes your face super smoith.. Well worth the money... Will buy again
Andrew M.
Andrew M.
Mantua

I got a sample of this product and haven't looked back since! Leaves my face feeling smooth and refreshed! I'd recommend any Billy Jealousy product.
Tatiana G.
Tatiana G.
San Francisco, CA

Pretty decent cleanser. Doesn't make my skin feel dry and definitely worth its money.
Sometimes I have a hard time washing it off.
Kassandra B.
Kassandra B.
Coalinga, CA

I love this stuff! It cleanses so well, leaves my face feeling fresh, never dry like some cleaners do!
Christopher W.
Christopher W.
Erie, PA

This is a great product and definitely worth it for the price! I used this everyday before I switched to another product of theirs.
member-b9dd89034

I would like to try this. Is it worth it?
member-b9dd89034

I would like to try this. Is it worth it?
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Stanford, Ky

You tried it? If so does it work good