BY BILLY JEALOUSY

Keep your hair and your cool.  Protect yourself with Fuzzy Logic, an advanced peppermint shampoo formula fortified with DHT blocking agents.  Fighting hair loss at its roots, Fuzzy Logic will protect, thicken and volumize your magnificent mane of hair, allowing you to focus more on getting looks for the right reasons.  Winner Best Shampoo 2006 Instinct Grooming Awards.  Menthyl Lactate and Peppermint Oil:  Help block DHT formation on hair producing cells.  Cocamide MEA:  Coconut-derived cleanser and moisturizer.  Panthenol:  Provitamin conditioner.  Dermatologist tested; pH-balanced for all skin types; cruelty free.  see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Chris Angelica P.
It smells good and cleans well. What else can you expect from shampoo.I prefer to use good products, whether it is shampoo, shaving cream or bath gel. I've been a big fan of Billy's for a while, but I've never tried his shampoo. I usually receive my shampoo through a friend's hairdresser at their price. She has been very busy moving to a new home, so I decided not to bother her with my shampoo needs. I thought this was the perfect opportunity for me to give Billy Shampoo a try.The first thing I noticed was the smell, which was unlike any shampoo I have used. This is a strange comparison, but it smells like a pool of mint wellness center. I do not know how else I can explain it. It smells good and I like it, but it is not a typical shampoo smell. It has a nice thick consistency and pours well. I have shorter hair so my use may be different, but I do not need a ton of this shampoo to clean the hair. It seems to leave my hair feeling nice and clean without drying the scalp. I have not noticed my hair getting any thicker, but it is not getting thinner.Overall, I like this shampoo and have no complaints. I'll probably buy it again.
Chelsey S M.
Fayetteville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
It does its job no complaints my mom and sister really like it I would buy it again ...