BY BILLY JEALOUSY

Skin cancer is no laughing matter.  It affects twice as many men as women.  Combat Lines Face Moisturizer SPF 30 contains the latest in sun technologies for broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection:  organic sunscreen Octinoxate and Oxybenzone, two of the best forms of sun protection.  Plant extracts soothe and condition and vitamins A, B, C and E provide antioxidants to counteract the free-radical damage caused by sun exposure.  Vitamins A&E:  Softens skin and minimizes fine lines and wrinkles.  Aloe Barbadenis Leaf Extract:  Moisturizer; promotes skin healing.  Beta-Carotene:  Antioxidant; contains skin regenerative properties.   Dermatologist tested; pH-balanced for all skin types; cruelty free.  see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Megan M.
Westland, MI
I recently got this for the first time as a sample from Ulta and fell in love! This makes my skin feel great and smooth. I have combination skin so I was afraid that it would make my skin feel oily like everything else that is not oil free but it does not!!! I really like this moisturizer and am definitely going to purchase after I use all of my sample up! = ]
Bekah J.
I got this for my fiance from Ulta. He has combo skin. This is a great easy absorbing moisturizer. Lightweight enough for his more oily areas and moisturizing for his dry patches. It has a nice clean and lightly Herby fragrance.
Alli F.
Riverdale, NJ
This face lotion is a great fix when your face is feeling dry. I thought it worked well with my skin and I didn't have any breakouts after using it. It's also a plus that there is SPF included.
Teegan T.
Fairdale, KY
Does this remove smile lines an wrinkles?