Billy Jealousy Beard Wash Shampoo

by Billy Jealousy

Let your chin strap chow down on this award-winning, rich concoction of aloe and gentle conditioners. The sulfate-free formula cleans, softens and detangles the gnarliest of beards. Leaves beard silky-smooth, manageable and frizz-free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Billy Jealousy Beard Wash Shampoo!
Dakota V.
Purchased at: Macy's
Love it so much works great , a lot better than trying to use hair shampoo for you’re beard , leaves it looking and smelling clean and fresh I stay committed to this product based on its performance , ❤️
Andria R.
Billy Jealousy Beard Wash Shampoo uploaded by Andria R.
My guy friend uses this product and he absolutely loves it. He said that it gives his beard a really soft texture. This product is recommend for all beard types.
John L.
Markham
It gives your skin a very smooth and clean finish. It is better than most of the products out there because of it's unique smell that lasts for half a day. This product is highly effective and I highly recommend using it for your beard. All in all a great product!
Caleb P.
Cabot
Truthfully, I'm not sure that I noticed much difference after. It definitely didn't make anything worse, but I'm not convinced it cleaned my beard better than shampoo. The smell was pleasant though.
Daniel M.
Midvale, UT
I highly recommend this product because it is an amazing beard wash, I would recommend this product to anyone in need of a beard wash.

Looking for your answer?