Billy Jealousy Beard Oil (Devil's Delight) uploaded by Jessica M.

BY BILLY JEALOUSY

Give 'em hell with Billy jealousy's devil's delight beard oil. Packed with wickedly effective ingredients like sunflower, sweet almond and avocado oils, devil's delight moisturizes, strengthens and protects your beard shaft and helps eliminate itching and flakes. It adds just the right touch of shine with a whiff of black pepper fragrance. Dab some on throughout your beard and then lean back while contemplating what dirty deeds you'll do next. Rich, warm and sweet, devil's delight contains notes of black pepper, lavender, orange, coffee, vanilla and sandalwood. see more...

• How is this when it comes to smoothing? My husband likes ...1 Answers
Ashley M.
Brainerd, MN
I got a sample of this particular beard oil with an Ulta online order & my boyfriend used it recently & we both really enjoyed it! It has a really great smell - like black pepper and vanilla - that I absolutely love. And it made his beard feel very soft.
Irene Q.
Fort Wayne, IN
I got my fiancé a Billy Jealousy gift set from Birchbox this past Fathers Day and it had this fabulous beard oil in it. This great smelling oil helped tame his scraggly beard and cleared up the dryness under it. It's now his new favorite and I love the smell !!
Erica D.
Rock Hill, SC
I love when my fiancé uses this beard oil! it smells great and it makes his beard so soft! this is at a really great price and it lasts a long time. I usually buy it for his birthday and Christmas every year
Marie M.
Wheeling, WV
I got this as a gift for my boyfriend for Christmas last year and he loved it. It made his beard smooth, shiny, and it smelled great. It also helped with dry skin under his beard and relieved the itch.
Caroline B.
North Ridgeville, OH
My husband loves this beard oil. We went to Ulta and found the 3 new beard oils from Billy Jealousy. This was our favorite scent of the 3. It keeps his beard nice and soft and his skin underneath doesn't get dry and flaky.
Isai C.
chula vista
It help to maintain beard neat and healthy. I didn’t like the scent but was satisfied with the product. If you don’t mind the smell I highly recommend it.
Jessica M.
Auburn, GA
I bought this for my boyfriend for Christmas and since December we have already noticed a change in his beard! Plus this stuff smells delicious ;)
Patrick W.
USA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
It oiled my beard just as advertised. It smells good too. My girlfriend loved it. I would buy it again. I would recommend it to others.
Shelli P.
Rio Rancho, NM
I bought this for my fiance last year and he absolutely loved it. It smells amazing and made his beard soft. Silky and shiny.
Susan A.
Brooklyn, NY
My husband loves Billy jealousy beard Oil. It smells great and isn't sticky. His skin is so soft and his beard is perfect.
Heather B.
Elkhorn City, KY
How is this when it comes to smoothing? My husband likes to tame his beard and have no fly aways