BY BILLY JEALOUSY

Beard Envy Kit - Beard Envy Kit Includes:Hydrating Beard Wash with aloe and soy protein to soften and smooth your beardsome face (3.0 oz.)Extra-firm, boar bristle brush (0.15 lbs.)Beard Control with aloe and jojoba oil to hydrate and lightly style the beard (3.0 oz.)Makes you look like you're cut from royalty. PETA-approved, vegan, paraben free, not tested on animals. - Beard Envy Kit see more...

• Does it have a good scent and hydrates your skin? I want ...1 Answers
  • Is they effective? ?1 Answers
  • Do they all have they the same scent or are they each dif...1 Answers
Kody K.
Traverse City, MI
Got this on clearance for my man after Christmas. He absolutely loves it. He has already repurchased the beard wash. He won't use the beard brush if he has any other product he has tried in his beard because he says the brush smells like the beard oil it came with and he loves the scent so much he doesn't want it to ever go away lol
I enjoy the scent of the beard oil as well. It's masculine and yet not too perfumey. Very earthy.
The balm really helps keep the hair in place and looking well kept. I love a well groomed beard. None of that crazy moonshiner business.
The brush allowed him to train his beard and every distribute the oils. It's a firm boar bristle brush with a wood grip.
The beard wash has really helped with acne under his beard as it's not overly drying.
Great little kit to start someone on their beard journey.
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
My boyfriend bought this in hopes to find a great beard wash from ULTA, and he did like the kit itself. The brush has been just a tad harsh on his face, but I think it just takes a little getting used too. The downside of the kit is the wash, not the styler, but the wash is a watery texture where it’s hard to lather well before applying to his beard.
Jory S.
Belton
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I received this item as part of a monthly subscription to The Chivery's ChiveBox. It was one of my first beard products that I received, I believe before I even started growing this man mane. It's also one of few beard related products that I've recommended through and through again. Definitely recommend this as a starter item or for anyone looking to keep that beard in check. Happy Bearding, my Brothers.
Karl P.
Little Rock, AR
The shampoo is phenomenal and really cleans my hair while leaving it soft. Gave a refreshing feeling with a neutral odor. The conditioner was enjoyable when I first applied it but, its marketed as a conditioner and is more like a holding gel to keep the beard in place. Hair gets course after application as the soft factor is lost. Neither conditions nor holds well. Would not recommend using a horsehair brush on a beard as it gives split ends.
Brett C.
Centerville
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I bought this when I first started growing my beard out a few years ago. I would say this is a great starter pack for anyone who is starting to grow out their beard, you get a comb, shampoo and grooming product all in one package!
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Marlon L.
Rancho Cucamonga
Got this product as a gift from my girlfriend love the beard wash leaves beards fresh and smooth. The beard control is perfect for a long beard and the beard brush is of great quality have been using for over 2 years
Karl C.
West Deptford, NJ
I bought this kit a few years back and have been hooked on Billy Jealousy ever since. The beard conditioner is light so it doesn’t leave my beard heavy and greasy, but smooth and tame. The brush that comes with the kit is great as well. I’ve heard some complain that the bristles are too stiff, but I like it. I have a fairly thick and coarse beard and the stiff bristles really help to work out any roughness and unruliness.
Scott A.
Conway, SC
This might be my favorite beard set by far! My wife got it for me for Christmas and I have been using it ever since. It came with the wash bush and conditio er and it makes my course wiry hair soft and manageable. My wife who hates my beard, says that she can deal with it now that its soft. Lol.
Angela G.
Marion , TX
Got this for my boyfriend, and he loved it. It helped him maintain his beard so well, and it's not expensive at all. I've gotten other similar products from other companies and it is almost twice the price. Good brand for a good price. Will definitely buy this again.
Brandy G.
Punxsutawney, PA
My hubby is always looking for new beard care products -- what makes this one different from the rest? He has coarse, wiry hair -- does this work well with that?
Sharlie B.
Marietta, GA
Fiancé is looking for something to help groom his beard. What are the perks of using this? Does it make it softer, less itchy? Or is there anything else you recommend instead?
Maria B.
Federal Dam, MN
Thinking about getting this for my boyfriend, would anyone recommend this product over others?
Sophia M.
Does it help to beard grown?
rosy R.