BY BILLY JEALOUSY

Beard Control - Billy Jealousy's Beard Control delivers a deliciously light hold while giving you the best of both worlds: a natural look with just a smidgen of definition. Conditions and protects without weighing hair down. Softens naughty curls, leaving your beard looking like you were cut from royalty.Key ingredients:Aloe Leaf Juice: Softens and hydrates beard and skin.PVP: Styling agent, helps hold hair in place.Jojoba Seed Oil: Stimulates, conditions & shines.Panthenol: Provitamin conditioner.(8.0 oz.) - Beard Control see more...

• Does it work for other body hair too?1 Answers
  • Were did i can find it i want to prove it it tells that i...2 Answers
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Marlon L.
Rancho Cucamonga
Perfect in combo with the beard wash. Gives a good hold while leaving your beard shiny and able to tame. Very effective product, a little goes a long way. I would recommend to others
JC H.
New Braunfels
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is great product, nice light hold, blends well and has a nice scent! Doesn't show on my dark brown hair! I would love to try other Billy Jealousy products based off of this product!
Seneca B.
BARNWELL, SC
I received this product as a part of a set that I was given for Christmas. I was a little skeptical at first because the packing seemed a little hokey but I have been pleasantly surprised at how well the product works. It does a great job of both conditioning and styling. The only con that I have for the product is that if your beard is not combed and styled while the hair is still wet then it make your beard a lot less manageable.
Jimmy Q.
The new billy jealousy is special for my beard has a chain and smell so good when used every day my style is total diferent I look with my bear clean and ready for the next day
Matthew W.
Jacksonville, NC
Love this product! Fresh clean smell! Has a great holding agent to keep your beard in place and keeps those gnarly hairs from getting wild. Very conditioning and moisturizing.
Eric D.
I purchased this beard product on jet.com after trying a smaller size from a three piece beard kit. It's goes on cleanly, not sticky at all. No scent at all, and that's a good feature for something applied on the face. It sculpts well without stiffening my long beard. Gives me a good shape with nice shine. I recommend this to anyone who wants to prevent beard frizziness and maintain all day control.
Jennifer C.
This smells okay, but does a beautiful job on my love's face. This mixed with his oils on his beard leaves him soft and tamed. I think his other beard butter is better but this one is good also. He uses it every other day.
Drew P.
Jonesboro
My wife bought me this beard control product because my beard was getting long and unruly. I had never used anything but oils and balms in the past, but I gave it a try. It was very easy to use and made my beard look great! I was worried it would feel like I had put mousse or hairspray in my beard and that I’d hate it, but I couldn’t even tell it was there other than my beard looked the same after a long day at work as it did that morning when I left my house.
Heather D.
Boca Raton, FL
I got this as a Christmas gift for my husband. He likes it very much and bought the bigger bottle for himself after using the small one that I bought for him. It makes his beard really soft, which I like. Good product for the price.
Bryan T.
Marietta, GA
Were did i can find it i want to prove it it tells that its a awesome thing to us i like ir alot
Addy K.
Alexandria, VA
Does it work for other body hair too?