Baby & ToddlerNursing & FeedingPacifiersBilly Bob Teeth
Mighty Mite Baby Pacifier (Football) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

by Billy Bob Teeth

Does this product put pressures on the babies face
Does anyone know why they were discontinued ?
How come it is discontinued?
Start your review of Billy Bob Teeth Mighty Mite Baby Pacifier (Football) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)!
How would you rate this product?
Kristiana P.
Belleville, MI
Super cute, perfect for a football fan of any team. boy or girl, works for both.
Debbie C.
Jessup , PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Adorable baby teether!! I think dad's appreciate this more than the babies lol. Great item!
Tracy H.
Raymondville, MO
My son had this pacifier. It was so stinking cute. I haven't seen them anymore but maybe you can still find them somewhere
Lexi R.
Michigan City, IN
Love these types of pacifiers and they are lifesavers when it comes to soothing and keeping baby quiet
Jenna L.
Pequannock, NJ
So cute! Especially with the super bowl coming up! I like this product because they are safe and there are no harmful chemicals in the product so I never have to worry. It's affordable and adorable and a great buy!
Ally J.
Smithville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is really cute. My son loves it and we liked how it had the football on it.
Sheena K.
Waianae, HI
I had recently purchased this for my brother's baby who had jus started teething, being a first time parents they didn't know the signs of a teething baby or when they should start buying teething rings. Fortunately big sis came in gave them a few of these. Timing couldn't be any more perfect. My brother was super stoked because he didn't know they even had these types of teethers, especially when football is his thing. But he loved the compliments he got even more... I definitely recommend this to everyone.
Bethany J.
Sacramento, CA
I loved this Binky It's super cute and my hubby is a football fanatic he's actually the one who got it for him. So many people would stop to look and laugh and compliment his cute little face with his adorable football pacifier. Only reason for a 4 and not 5 is its a lil heavy cause of the football and when my son was smaller it was hard to keep in his mouth sitting up.
Mariah S.
Paso Robles, CA
So many compliments my son has received Dave super cute for football season
So many compliments my son has received Dave super cute for football season
Aliya S.
Elgin, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Had this when my boys were little. It was perfect for football session! We had plenty of compliments about it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...