Billy Bob Teeth 50020 Lips with Teeth Pacifier

by Billy Bob

Billy Bob novelty pacifiers are top quality real working baby pacifiers. The novelty pacifiers are hysterical You are sure to get a few double takes whenever this fun little piece is in use. Lips with teeth pacifier.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Billy Bob Teeth 50020 Lips with Teeth Pacifier!
Brittany J.
Somerset, KY
I mean they are what they are. They aren't harmful and in a sense do what they were to meant to do, and yes my son had a set. BUT, I would have never taken it in public or anything like that, they were a cute gag gift from bass pro shop that were used for a couple pictures and then put away.
Nicole S.
These are a good gag gift but very creepy! If you wanna make someone laugh i recommend buying this product
rikki C.
ashland, ky
I love these. they are so cute and fashionable. everyone would always make comments when my daughter would have hers in while we were out in public!

Looking for your answer?