BY BILLY BEE

Billy Bee® Pure Canadian Clover Honey.

U.S. Grade A. see more...

• I saw a news report about different honeys not even being from wh...2 Answers
  • I was hoping for a less expensive organic variety of honey. This ...2 Answers
  • If you're looking for an inexpensive way to start off your nail p...1 Answers
Billy Bee Pure Canadian Clover Honey
  • "I personally don't care for this but my husband eats it on so many different things.Honey is supposed to be good for you so I never say much about it to him." in 1 review
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
This is the best with biscuits in the morning. Add some butter to it and spread it on toast or biscuits. Mmmm
Connie B.
Powell, TN
Maria G.
Hidalgo, TX
Honey is very tasty and has a nice presentation, my grandma loves it, funny
Meryem O.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I really like billy bee honey. It's nice and sweet but without a super overwhelming flavour. I really like the squeeze bottle because it makes applying to sandwiches and food much easier. I would repurchase again in the future.
naf C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love this honey and the bottle is shaped very conveniently. The one downside though is that it crystallizes very fast especially in winter. I normally use microwave to soften it.
Robin F.
Penetanguishene, ON
Great for baking and cooking. Love having it as an accessory for my coffee. Easy to use squirt bottle, and the kids around love the logo.
Priya C.
Toronto, ON
Love this honey but wish it had nutritional content on the bottle! That's very disappointing
mo k.
Before I used this brand, but realized it turns into glomps and not very useable after it has been sitting for a while.
Marion F.
Toronto
I love this Billy Bee brand honey, the only thing better is fresh from the farm. My favorites are on toast with tea, or made into a toasted sandwich with peanut butter on one half and Billy Bee honey on the other.
Samantha K.
Moncton, NB
Sweet Tooth Expert
My favorite honey! So good and comes in cute bottles! Lasts a while too. Good price.
Lyndi R.
Battle Creek, MI
I saw a news report about different honeys not even being from where it was listed on the bottle.. what do we know about this honeys validity?
Vera N.
Jamaica, NY
I was hoping for a less expensive organic variety of honey. This is a great product, but not organic! There is nothing on the label to indicate that it might be, even though this company also specializes in true organic honey. I have some severe reactions to environmental toxins, which most honeys contain. This product is no exception, but that's just me. If you are concerned about pesticides, agricultural chemicals and pollutants I'd go the more expensiveroute and get certified organic honey. If not, I highly recommend this one for taste and value.
Vera N.
Jamaica, NY
If you're looking for an inexpensive way to start off your nail polish collection, this is a good option--with a few notable downsides. The variety of colors is excellent, spanning the entire rainbow plus black and white. They apply easily, with excellent coverage in two coats. Now, the picture doesn't really show how shimmery they are--they are not the flat metallics you might expect. They're gorgeous, nevertheless. They're also fairly versatile--I was able to use the white and the red in combination with a few other polishes to produce an excellent water marble, which is certainly not true of most metallics. I've also used the black for stamping, and that turned out quite nice. On the negative side, every one of these polishes has a very strong, nasty smell. I'm more than used to the smell of typical nail polish, but this is a step beyond that. Any nail that you paint with these will carry that foul smell until you give your hands a thorough washing. That's a problem I've only seen with a handful of polish brands, but it's always disappointing. I'm not sure what is in the formula that causes that smell, but it makes me think these aren't the most non-toxic polishes out there. I certainly wouldn't recommend them for children. The second downside is that some of them stain pretty severely. The green in particular stained my nails more that any polish I've ever owned, and this despite the fact that I always apply a really good base coat. In the future I will only be wearing that one layered over other polishes. Finally, in terms of durability, they are neither the best nor the worst out there. They seemed about on par with the cheaper drugstore brands (NYC, Wet&Wild, etc.). Four good days without chipping IF you use a good base and top coat and IF you are moderately careful with your nails. Certainly not the best wear time possible, but for the price you can't complain.