MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup BrushesBillion Dollar Brows

by Billion Dollar Brows

The Face Brush Trio Kit includes a Powder Brush, Foundation Brush, and Concealer Brush for smooth skin and a dazzling complexion. These vegan brushes are cruelty-free with charcoal infused, synthetic bristles well-known for an anti-microbial effect....

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Billion Dollar Brushes Face Brush Trio 3-Piece Set with Powder Brush, Foundation Brush, and Concealer Brush!
Kaitlynn C.
Tomball
Billion Dollar Brushes Face Brush Trio 3-Piece Set with Powder Brush, Foundation Brush, and Concealer Brush uploaded by Kaitlynn C.
I got these in my spring FabFitFun box and like them so far. They have a soft texture and are comfortable to use. My makeup application is nice and smooth. Billion Dollar Brushes Face Brush Trio 3-Piece Set with Powder Brush, Foundation Brush, and Concealer Brush
OLGA Y.
Billion Dollar Brushes Face Brush Trio 3-Piece Set with Powder Brush, Foundation Brush, and Concealer Brush uploaded by OLGA Y.
I received BILLION DOLLAR CHARCOAL BRUSH SET in my BoxyCharm Box ( BoxyLuxe ). I fell in love with these brushes! 💞🥰 They look gorgeous and expensive. This set contains 5 brushes ( Powder, Countour, Concealer, Eyeshadow and Highlighter Brushes), which are super soft. Maybe these are the softest brushes I've ever used. I find that the products with these brushes are very easy to apply, blends great. Each brush individually wrapped, which is very professional!
Jennifer O.
Billion Dollar Brushes Face Brush Trio 3-Piece Set with Powder Brush, Foundation Brush, and Concealer Brush uploaded by Jennifer O.
Omg beautiful soft brushes 😻😻😻 easy application def worth it 😻 feels so smooth in my face
Robin M.
Sumner, WA
Billion Dollar Brushes Face Brush Trio 3-Piece Set with Powder Brush, Foundation Brush, and Concealer Brush uploaded by Robin M.
Billion Dollar Brushes Face Brush Trio 3-Piece Set with Powder Brush, Foundation Brush, and Concealer Brush and two other brushes.. (I couldn't find it here so I posted under the 3piece set) Anyhow, as much as I absolutely love the brow product and will repurchase that.. The brushes weren't my favorite. They ARE made well and have a nice weighty feel to them. And the bristles on the bigger powder brushes we're nice (my ELF brushes are nicer ) but I've used them a couple of times to try to like them but I still go back to my ELF OR Sigma. The smaller brushes in my photo are quite bad. Bristles are stiff and pokey. I tried to use it for brows and concealer but they are just too stiff even after cleaning them a few times. I thought I'd try to soften them up by doing that but nope. I stand by the brow product but I can't buy their brushes. I gave the three stars for the two bigger brushes.
Cyntia R.
Roswell, GA
Billion Dollar Brushes Face Brush Trio 3-Piece Set with Powder Brush, Foundation Brush, and Concealer Brush uploaded by Cyntia R.
I’m just so I love with the brushes and the quality is amazing very soft hair bristles very easy to adapt to the hands it’s just perfection.
Lisset F.
Billion Dollar Brushes Face Brush Trio 3-Piece Set with Powder Brush, Foundation Brush, and Concealer Brush uploaded by Lisset F.
I really like the soft bristles, the simple yet elegant mix of gold and black colors are stunning. The handle feels heavy and durable, very luxurious looking! They perform amazing Billion Dollar Brushes Face Brush Trio 3-Piece Set with Powder Brush, Foundation Brush, and Concealer Brush
Nicole A.
Nice brushes, they are soft but sturdy. I am interested to see if they hold up as I have only been using them for 3 weeks.
Alex O.
Kansas City, MO
These. Brushes. Are. Amazing. They are super soft, they blend out really well and set really well. The only downside is the contour brush is pretty small and I wish it was larger. It blended out smoothly though and I enjoyed using. I would recommend these brushes to seasoned MUAs as well as beginniners.
Caitlin L.
Love these brushes luxie is my fav brand but these are my second I have mixes of brushes and sets and these are some of my favorite they apply my makeup so nicely I definitely recommend and Easy to clean
Danielle C.
Rochester, NY
Billion Dollar Brushes Face Brush Trio 3-Piece Set with Powder Brush, Foundation Brush, and Concealer Brush uploaded by Danielle C.
It’s a charcoal activated set very nice bristles and very good handles. Billion Dollar branding on the brushes Gold and black color. The bristles are charcoal grey. It’s for a healthy antibacterial makeup application. Easy to wash. They dry back to the same way they were purchased. They are all soft and the contour brush is soft and dense. They all are labeled for what their use is.

Looking for your answer?