Billion Dollar Brows Universal Brow Pencil

by Billion Dollar Brows

Create beautiful, face-framing brows using this universal brow pencil by Billion Dollar Brows. It?s formulated to work with all skin tones and hair colors. In taupe. Watch the product video here. Spooly brush on one end Self-sharpening Smooth and natural finish HOW TO USE For darker skin tones and hair colors, apply pencil using small brush-like strokes until you've reached the desired shade. For lighter skin tones, apply small amount of pencil using small brush-like strokes until you've reached the desired shade. Blend color using the spooly brush end of the pencil. 0.24-oz. Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, and/or APO/FPO military addresses. Size: Onesize. Color: Med Brown. Gender: Female.

Does this pencil use the same formula as the thicker BDB pencil?
What's everything think about this? It's not really my shade. Any more shades in this?
Is it worth it?
Start your review of Billion Dollar Brows Universal Brow Pencil!
Product Highlights
I love this pencil! The color matches my eyebrows and its so easy to use. It slides on easily, and looks really natural. It's great because you don't have to worry if you're getting the color or not. And it doesn't smudge all day. in reviews
Jennifer G.
Billion Dollar Brows Universal Brow Pencil uploaded by Jennifer G.
I received this product in my July Boxycharm. The pros are that the color is perfect, which for me it’s usually hard to find a product that matches. The pencil is also very thin so you can make smaller hair strokes. The thing I didn’t like is that it does tend to smudge a little too much, and the pencil tip can break off very easily. I prefer my brow pencil from nyx or maybelline better honestly.
Whitney W.
Cheraw, SC
Billion Dollar Brows Universal Brow Pencil uploaded by Whitney W.
I absolutely love love love this brow pencil. It's so thin that it really makes hair like strokes. They make my eyebrows look so beautiful and natural. The color taupe was absolutely perfect. I think it compares to the maybelline thin pencil that I use. I recommend
GreciaH N.
Billion Dollar Brows Universal Brow Pencil uploaded by GreciaH N.
This pencil eye brow universal , i like it is so creamy the color is perfect, the price is nice and it has smooth application. MORPHE Fluidity Full-coverage Concealer C1.45
Heather S.
Monument, CO
Billion Dollar Brows Universal Brow Pencil uploaded by Heather S.
Billion Dollar Brows Universal Brow Pencil uploaded by Heather S.
The one I have is a mini one but i really really like the color of it and that its universal. And the way it applies is nice. You can use with a very light hand.
Karen H.
Stillwater, OK
Billion Dollar Brows Universal Brow Pencil uploaded by Karen H.
Billion Dollar Brows - Universal Eyebrow Pencil - Vegan & Cruelty Free. looks really natural, blends incredibly well. This is one of my favorite eye brow pencils. I think its great it is cruelty free, vegan and paraben free. I have hazel green eyes and light brown brows and this works without making them look painted on. I would recommend.
Abigail A.
Lansing, NC
Billion Dollar Brows Universal Brow Pencil uploaded by Abigail A.
This is my favorite brow product. It’s very smooth, and glides on easily without tugging or pulling at the skin. I wouldn’t consider the color to be “universal”, it leans darker and warmer, so if you’ve got lighter hair or a cooler tone, it might pull warmer than you’d like.
Nasaiko B.
Clovis, NM
Billion Dollar Brows Universal Brow Pencil uploaded by Nasaiko B.
I love this product! It makes my eyebrows fuller and the shade is perfect for me I highly recommend this for people who doesn’t have that much eyebrow hair this will be a perfect filler.
Chelsey F.
Billion Dollar Brows Universal Brow Pencil uploaded by Chelsey F.
Purchased at: ULTA
So I could not come across any brow pencils that I liked, it was either the color was to dark or light or I didnt like the way they applied. I heard many good things about this one though so figured why not? And gave it a try. I finally found one i am happy with. The color matches perfect. It applies so smoothly and blends wonderfully. I like how you dont have to sharpen it and it comes with a spoolie on the other side.
hannah N.
parkersburg, WV
Billion Dollar Brows Universal Brow Pencil uploaded by hannah N.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this product so much. Stays on well and has lasted me a good while. Spoolie is good on the end too. Will buy again.
Delma B.
Somerset, NJ
It's a nice room in color for me ,I would buy this brows pencil and recommend it to my friends and customers
Ask a question to the Influenster community...