Billion Dollar Brows Hint of Tint Blonde 6ml uploaded by KK S.

BY BILLION DOLLAR BROWS

An easy-to-use all-in-one eyebrow gel-Provides a hint of brow color with an optimal hold- Transforms barely-there-brows into captivating brows immediately-Creates a hassle-free natural look when on-the-go-Perfect for very blonde to light brunette hair color Product Line: Billion Dollar Brows - Brow Liner - A Hint Of Tint Tinted Brow GelProduct Size: 6ml/0.2oz see more...

Madeleine P.
Cookeville
Review for: Taupe more...
Good product for when you only need a light sweep of color/hold. Good consistency, no excess warmth in products. I got it in my makeup kit from AMUA Nashville. Good packaging. I would recommend it to a friend.
Cali E.
Englewood, CO
Billion Dollar Brows Hint of Tint Blonde 6ml I got this for my niece for her birthday and she LOVES it!! She said it changed her life and her brows! I just had to get one for myself as well, and she was rights! I dont know how I survived without it
KK S.
Springfield, IL
I bought this at an event for Redheads!!! I really like it. Easy to use, minimal color that can be built on. I will also take a bit of the tint and fill in where the brows are a bit sparse! Perfect for me!
Madison S.
Kerens, TX
I put this stuff on over my brow powder and it makes them stay in place all day and makes them stand out.
Valerie M.
Ozark, MO
Love this stuff. Makes my eyebrows look very natural but makes them more bold.

back