Billion Dollar Brows - Clear Brow Gel 3ml/0.1oz uploaded by ShawnTe P.Billion Dollar Brows - Clear Brow Gel 3ml/0.1oz uploaded by Emily S.Billion Dollar Brows - Clear Brow Gel 3ml/0.1oz uploaded by Emily S.

BY BILLION DOLLAR BROWS

You wouldn't want to leave your house with a messy look - so why settle for messy brows? Billion Dollar Brows Brow Gel will hold your brows in place, giving them a polished, beautiful finish. This silky smooth gel will set your look, giving your brows a long lasting, radiant glow. see more...

Buy on Zest Be...*
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
Review for: Gel 0.1 fl oz; 3 ml more...
This brow gel is great to use on bare brows to help tame them if they are unruly. It also works to set your brows after you make them up. I've used on top of other brow products and it works the same. For a brow gel the price is not bad. If you are the type to looks for cheaper dupes, Maybelline's Great Lash in clear works just as well.
Emily S.
Independence , OH
Love!! It keeps my eyebrow hair in place all day. It doesn't make my eyebrows looks weird after applying it which I feel some other brands do. I purchased this in their Best Sellers kit. Great products for anyone!
Caitlin D.
Holland, MI
This is a great gel, it dries completely clear and keeps my brows in place all day (and I have thick brows so that says something. It's miraculous, but it definitely gets the job done.
Lauren S.
Gastonia , NC
I just started using this a few weeks ago. I think the gel isn't sticky, or clumpy. It goes on smooth, and kept my brow pomade on far longer than it would have stayed without.
maravillosa

me gusta mucho la utilizo con frecuencia

la volveria a comprar seguramente

pues me funciona muy buien
Zulem S.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Gel 0.1 fl oz; 3 ml more...
This looks interesting to try out I would like to try this for my eyebrows for they could stay in place.
Lacey B.
Westward ho! , England
Review for: Gel 0.1 fl oz; 3 ml more...
Tbh I cannot find any other clear brow gel, that just sets my eyebrows. This prevents the pencil that you filled your eyebrows out with to slip away so easily. I would recommend getting any clear brow gel.
Erin  B.
Love this product! Use it every single day. It´s a little bit expensive but worth the money :)