Billion Dollar Brows - Brow Powder - Light Brown 2g/0.07oz uploaded by ShawnTe P.Billion Dollar Brows - Brow Powder - Light Brown 2g/0.07oz uploaded by Mary H.Billion Dollar Brows - Brow Powder - Light Brown 2g/0.07oz uploaded by Emily S.

BY BILLION DOLLAR BROWS

This smooth, easy to apply brow powder will enhance your brow line, giving your brows a beautiful, natural finish. Formulated to stay on all-day and wash off with gentle soap and water. see more...

Billion Dollar Brows - Brow Powder - Light Brown 2g/0.07oz
  • "This is a great product.. it lasts all day and it's very easy to apply.. get brow filler.. I use this product often to help perfect the perfect brow. " in 4 reviews
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
They don't have the taupe option here but that is the shade I own. It is a great powder to use for a natural brow look. Unless you have red, gray, or jet black hair, this shade is pretty universal. I just a basic brow tutorial on YouTube using this powder to show how you can create  basic brow look using this powder and concealer (to clean up mistakes). The price is good as the powder lasts for a real long time. I've had mine for over a year now and have not hit pan. You get a good value for your money. The picture I included is from my basic brow look. I have some gray brow hairs that it fills in nicely.
Alexandra K.
Eyebrows are my thing - if I've perfected one part of my beauty routine, it's my eyebrows. While I'm lucky to have fairly full eyebrows, there are patchy areas that I occasionally fill in. I've tried different pencils and powders over time, and the Taupe shade of BDB is the absolute best. It actually blends nicely with my dark brows without being overpowering, and looks really natural. If you're looking for a basic powder for simply fill-ins, I highly suggest BDB.
Christina G.
CHICAGO, IL
I use this product in dark brown EVERY SINGLE DAY. I would die if I didn't because my eyebrows never fill in properly and this product helps me shape my brows to my liking. I'm still trying to perfect the whole process of it, but my brows look 1000 times better with this product on me!
Shelly H.
Athens, AL
If you are looking for a new brow powder, look no further!! I've bought this twice in a year & - half - that's how long it lasts! It's the easiest brow powder to use, its. It's not expensive at all!
Madison S.
Kerens, TX
I have this powder in Taupe, and it is the best thing ever! It matches my brows perfectly, and it's great for beginners. It really helps lead the way to all the confusing pomades, powders, and gels that everyone uses!
Bridget B.
New Orleans
Perfect match and easy to apply. I got this from my waxing salon and have loved using it. Such a simple thing makes such a big difference in how I look.
Justina W.
Warrensburg, MO
Jenn G.
Leola , PA
This is a great product, I use this every day. Fills in brows great and stays all day. Not cakey and does not smudge.
tinatini g.
New Castle, DE
Review for: Raven more...
Big respect to this product from me !! this is best eyebrow powder i ever use !! it is so pigmented and longlasting !  easy apply , i had wedding and i used this product , it was amazing , lasting all day and next day too , i would buy it always , recomended vryone, amazing product reaally perfect . so perfect ! if u want very beautiful brows its for you !!!
Amy C.
I like this powder, could probably get better for the price, but it does fill in my brows very nicely but I do find powders a little harder to use than pencils :)