2 colors available

BY BILLION DOLLAR BROWS

Our Deep Conditioning Treatment is Designed to Help Strengthen & Condition Thin, Over-Tweezed, Undernourished Eyebrows. The vitamin and protein enriched conditioner works to help your brows look fuller and thicker. For best results, apply to eyebrow area nightly for 30 days. Regular use is recommended to help maintain thick, healthy looking eyebrows.  Comes with a convenient brush-on applicator. The Facts about Brow Boost. How many applications will one tube of your Brow Boost provide? With regular use, one Brow Boost tube provides a 1 month supply. When can I expect to see results? After 30 days of ni. see more...

• How well does this product work? Looking for something to help wit...2 Answers
  • Does this product really work? 1 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...*
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Edison, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really think this helps to grow my brow hairs. It was also definitely helping my lashes grow, but I found that it soon started irritating my eyes and I couldn't use it for that. With consistent use this product works
Christina G.
Christina G.
Review for: Billion Dollar Brows Brow Boost, 1 ea
This product definitely works! I used up to 2 of these and I was able to grow out my eyebrows to the thickness I desired. My eyebrows are naturally thin so I was very pleased with this product!
Jericka B.
Jericka B.
Review for: Billion Dollar Brows Brow Boost, 1 ea
I've been using this product for about 3 months now and I've seen a change; nothing drastic, but my eyebrows look well. Don't expect to have bushy eyebrows if you have never had bushy eyebrows. This product doesn't do miracles lol it works with what you have. the label on the back says the product lasts about a month, well a little goes a long way so I was able to stretch mine out for about a month and a half.
Yeira E.
Yeira E.
Review for: Billion Dollar Brows Brow Boost, 1 ea
I repurchased this twice, and I don't think has made any miraculous or drastic changes to my eyebrows. I do like using it to keep them in place, but I think I can find something cheaper for that job so I won't be repurchasing it.
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Kansas City, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this product work? Looking for something to help with some regrowth.
Vanessa  H.
Vanessa H.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Does this product really work?