Billion Dollar Brows Best Sellers Kit uploaded by Victoria V.Billion Dollar Brows Best Sellers Kit uploaded by Emily S.Billion Dollar Brows Best Sellers Kit uploaded by ShawnTe P.

BY BILLION DOLLAR BROWS

Shop Kohl's for your favorite beauty product trends, including this Billion Dollar Brows 4-pc. eyebrow kit. see more...

Buy on Kohls*
ShawnTe P.
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
This was actually my first brow kit. It has the essentials you need for a beginner. You have the dual end brow pencil and spoolie to groom and fill in. Concealer/highlighter jumbo pencil to help shape and carve out your brows for a more precise look. The smudge brush helps to blend out the concealer for a flawless face, and the brow gel locks in your brow look.
Renée C.
Renée C.
Hays, KS
I love the brush and dual sided concealer stick so much! I use it every day. If you purchase just the pencil is a bit pricey. But I feel like this product last a very long time and is definitely needed to make your eyebrows pop.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Knoxville, TN
This is a great kit for beginners, and a great value! The products included are so easy to use and make me feel a little less clueless when it comes to my brows.

The only complaint I have is that the highlighter is a bit thick, and I keep getting it in my brow hair. And it doesn't blend out super easily. But it looks great once it does!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Independence , OH
This is my favorite brand for eyebrow products. especially this kit because it comes with 4 products for a super good price! Great quality products and you need to try them for your self!
Emily C.
Emily C.
Riverside, CA
The Best of the west ! i love it ! doesnt fade away ! very pigamented ! affordable in many shades ! a little goes long ways
My T.
My T.
San Lorenzo, CA
This is one of my favorite thing in my makeup pouch :). It have enough items in it and Omg it brings my brows to a whole new levelXD. It makes my eyebrows look fuller and darker but still looks natural
Hazel G.
Hazel G.
Its a best packet for my brows. Have all i need to have a perfect makeup. Excellent quallity and price.
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
I am so clueless about makeup! Reviews seem to concur this is a great product, does it have pencil and gel/brush? Some brow products have almost like a mascara brush, is it just a matter of personal preference what you use?