BY BILLION DOLLAR BROWS

A dual ended eyebrow grooming brush -The flat, angled head helps draw a clean, soft line that precisely defines the brows -The spiral head helps blend the powder to create a perfectly defined arch -Made with a blend of synthetic & natural fibers Product Line: Billion Dollar Brows - Accessories - Brow Brush Product Size: see more...

• Where do you Purchase this ? Online or in stores?2 Answers
Daniella S.
Moreno Valley, CA
I bought this spooly this spring as a small way to indulge in my makeup and honestly totally worth it if you're willing to spend around $20 for a brush. The brush side is absolutely fabulous and the little hairs are easy to clean and form a great shape! The double sided feature is such a plus and the spooly side gives a perfect finish! I would definitely buy again!
Rebecca J.
Springfield, OR
Good looking and great shaped eyebrow's are one of the most important things to me. So I am pretty picky choosing eye brow product's, I found this brush at Walgreen's. definitely a winner, Hand's down! The angel helps for smooth precise applying. Great value!
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite brow tool! It grooms and helps your define you brows in a natural way. The bristles are stiffer than  think some people are used to but I have curly brow hairs and the spoolie end of this tool really combs them down the way I need so I can do my brows. The angled brush is stiff to allow for precise brow power application. Just this tool and some brow powder can help you quickly spruce up your brows to frame your face.
Lucy P.
Buford, GA
I love this brush. Mostly because it has more than one use I don't have to go around searching for 2 different brushes when doing my eyebrows. I use this with the taupe colored brow powder and it works great. Don't have to set or anything and it stays in place.
Stephanie O.
Santa Rosa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this off of Hautelook and now use it with different pomades; Anastasia, Salon Perfect, E.L.F., etc. I was it after every use because they are cream products and it has held up pretty well. I recently bought an e.l.f. brush that's very similar.
Brenda M.
Williamstown, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice two in one brow tool. The bristles are nice and soft on the brush end with no fall out. It provides a nice angled tip so you can apply your brow shadow where you need it. The spooly works nicely and is gentle with no pulling or tugging.
dhayra a.
Medley, FL
This dual function brush really love the bristles are very soft and easily slides the brush has on its other side I love to remove excess shadow or gel to apply my only problem is the cost of this product
Dali H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I guess unless you have tons of money I don't see why anyone should spend twenty dollars on this when you can find dirt cheap ones that do the exact same thing
Madison S.
Kerens, TX
This brush is my favorite brow brush! It glides the powder onto my brow! I absolutely love it!
Ricarla &.
Eu comprei esse pincel e super valeu a pena..pois ele deixa o delineado bem certo...e tbm elê e duas superfície para usar..um pra delineador e outro para a sombranselha
nicole h.
Blythe, CA
Where do you Purchase this ? Online or in stores?