Billion Dollar Brows 60 Seconds to Beautiful Brow Kit uploaded by ShawnTe P.

BY BILLION DOLLAR BROWS

This kit enables you to add a brilliant pop of color to your brows in only a minute. Includes two of Billion Dollar Brows most popular products. Kit Contains: Brow Powder Taupe, .07ozThis smooth, easy to apply brow powder will enhance your brow line, giving your brows a beautiful, natural finish. Brow Brush, 1eaApplies and blends brow powder to perfection. see more...

Buy on Amazon
ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
This is a great kit. I received it free from the brand over a year ago. It took me about 120 seconds but you can spruce up your brows with the taupe powder and the spoolie/angled brush tool. I feel this is for light, very basic makeup looks. I would not recommend using just this kit alone for a beat face. If you have very sparse brows this product is not for you. This kit truly is for people who have full brows but need to spruce them up so their makeup looks complete.
Christine N.
Saugus, CA
Love this! the spooly is a bit hard but i love how it has a little brush on the other side. so convenient! i normally go towards grey-black brow shades and was worried that this taupe wouldn't look natural with my brows, but it actually looks really nice and blends well! good quality products!
Chic Pretty F.
This is my favorite brow product of all time! I have brown eyes, so the shade matches my eyebrows perfectly! Furthermore it's so easy to use! Just brush your eyebrows with the spoolie, dip the other side in the powder and apply! It only takes a few seconds!
Alice K.
I stumbled upon this product while looking for new brow stuff, I haven't found the right product or style yet but I really like this stuff quick and easy, and it looks good too.
lisa p.
Pullman, MI
Prefect for my tad pulls. Works wonders for thin brows even used it for Halloween. Comes in many shades too
Maria G.
as its name indicates not need more than a minute to leave your perfect eyebrows It comes in a nice package and has a reasonable amount of product