Billion Dollar Beauty Highlighter - Mystic - 0116oz

Billion Dollar Beauty Highlighter - Mystic - 0.116oz

Complexion Perfection! A soft and silky highlighter that blends and builds flawlessly on the skin for the perfect glow for any occasion. Apply using any fan or highlighter brush to the high points of your face to instantly illuminate your look. The Billion Dollar Box? is a customizable, sustainable and convenient solution to traditional makeup palettes. Create the palette that speaks to YOU and choose from over 35 different Billion Dollar Beauty? makeup pans including brows, eyes, lips and cheeks. Buy once, refill for life. Billion Dollar Beauty? cosmetic pans are sold without excess packaging, unlike traditional makeup palettes. The magnetic base holds each product in place keeping your makeup mess-free and organized inside one box. Color: Mystic.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Billion Dollar Beauty Highlighter - Mystic - 0.116oz!
How would you rate this product?
Frankton, IN
Billion Dollar Beauty Highlighter - Mystic - 0.116oz uploaded by Morgan C.
This is my first time using Billion Dollar Beauty and I am obsessed! The shade mystic is a great highlighter shade for all skin tones! I also love that it’s cruelty/paraben free and vegan. This brand is also so affordable for how great the quality is. I also love that you can build in your own palette with these products!
Billion Dollar Beauty Highlighter - Mystic - 0.116oz uploaded by Mileny M.
The new billion dollar products are already available in target, you buy everything individually and build your palette to your liking, they seemed like a great concept so carry what we want at the moment in our bags, especially at a great price and its pigmentation is great its products eyebrow highlighting shadows and blushes are excellent ❤️

Looking for your answer?