Billion Dollar Beauty Blush - Fling - 0113oz

Billion Dollar Beauty Blush - Fling - 0.113oz

You?re Blushing! Brighten your complexion with these iconic pressed-powder blushes that complement all skin tones. Brighten up your look instantly to achieve those rosy cheeks you?ve always desired! Apply using any powder brush for an effortless application. The Billion Dollar Box? is a customizable, sustainable and convenient solution to traditional makeup palettes. Create the palette that speaks to YOU and choose from over 35 different Billion Dollar Beauty? makeup pans including brows, eyes, lips and cheeks. Buy once, refill for life. Billion Dollar Beauty? cosmetic pans are sold without excess packaging, unlike traditional makeup palettes. The magnetic base holds each product in place keeping your makeup mess-free and organized inside one box. Color: Fling.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Billion Dollar Beauty Blush - Fling - 0.113oz!
How would you rate this product?
CALIFORNIACATHEDRALCIT
Billion Dollar Beauty Blush - Fling - 0.113oz uploaded by Lucia A.
I absolutely love this very pigment it products are very clean, vegan, cruelty free, super affordable it, love the box that you can made your own palette with eyebrows, eyeshadows, lipstick, blush, highlighter it’s absolutely awesome you can find this in @target store.
Providence, RI
Such a beautiful blush that I use everyday, look very natural and pigment and very easy to blend
gift received from billion dollar party i got this and i was so excited i love all in total the highlighters the blushes all in all and these eyeshadows are a dream feel buttery soft and blend effortlessly this is what i've been using in my makeup since they got to me It is a magnetic palette that you personalize to your liking with the tones that you want to apply on a daily basis the palette has a mirror that helps to look in detail when you apply makeup I feel perfect and what else can I say that I highly recommend it more if you like soft and beautiful colors for day to day

Looking for your answer?