billie Razor

by billie

#1 in Epilators

Made from premium stainless steel and precision sharpened for a close and accurate shave – every time. Each razor cartridge is made of 5 sharp American made blades, evenly distributed with optimal spacing to allow shave cream, soap and hair to pass on by. Cause there’s nothing pretty about a clogged razor.

Put your razor on a pedestal and it’ll love you back. That’s why we created a nifty holder to keep your razor out of the shower puddle, and out of trouble.

The Billie handle connects to the holder with magic (or magnetic force... but mainly magic) to keep your blade in tip-top condition. Nobody puts Billie in the corner.

How long does this razor last before becoming dull ?
What is your favorite razor? billie Razor? Is it worth the hype?
Is it worth the hype?
Start your review of billie Razor!
How would you rate this product?
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
billie Razor uploaded by Michaela H.
OMG I can’t believe I didn’t hear about Billie earlier! I’ve always had such a hard times to find a good razor which is not expensive as hell and don’t let me start about razor blade replacements! My favorite were always Venus because they are cute and they work great. But the price is crazy! Billie offers 5 colors of razors to choose from (I picked Billie Blush). You pick 1/2/3 month delivery of new razor blade replacements (you will receive 4 replacements). And all of that comes together with Mag(net)ic holder plus with one extra razor blade replacement in this cute packaging. Everything ships free, you can cancel or skip anytime and the price for this kit and every replacement (4 new heads) is only 9 dollars! The important part at the end is - this razor is sooooo gooood! ❤️ #billie #razor
Adrianna A.
Loxley, AL
billie Razor uploaded by Adrianna A.
I don’t do many subscriptions, but I must say that I LOVE BILLIE RAZORS!! I’ve had their subscription for about a year and a half. I saw a Facebook ad for them one day and decided to give them a try. I’m so glad I did because this by far is the best razor I’ve ever used. Paired up with the shaving cream which is more like a gel, this razor gives me a nice smooth shave. This is the first razor that I’ve tried that did not irritate and give me razor bumps.
Lisa M.
Eau Claire, WI
billie Razor uploaded by Lisa M.
I absolutely love my Billie razor! It's a great price, you can schedule how often you receive blades and the blades are nice and sharp! These work great for the bikini area and I've had no issues cutting myself. I love it so much I have purchased for my daughters and have gifted the Billie. Everyone I've gotten to try it loves it! So much better than any you can buy in the store.
Chantal H.
billie Razor uploaded by Chantal H.
I wanted to try a razor club and read reviews on billie Razor and I absolutely love this razor! 👏 its provides a close shave and has 5 blades and is Nickel-free. Rust-free. Precision-sharpened. It has charcoal shave soap surrounding the blades and provides protection for your skin. You can customize your orders and when you want to be delivered. Your in control which is fantastic and I will continue to use this company.
Julia S.
N Kingstown, RI
billie Razor uploaded by Julia S.
Literally my FAVORITE purchase EVER. SO affordable and literally the best shave ever. I’m so obsessed. I don’t know how I ever used another razor. Buy this ASAP
shaylie K.
Great Falls, MT
billie Razor uploaded by shaylie K.
I recieved one of these razors for Christmas, after hearing my mom rave about them for months. I totally understand why she likes them so much now! The razor itself is really good quality. It comes with a magnetic shower holder that is also good quality. This brands customer service team is lovely also.
Mary A.
San Diego, CA
billie Razor uploaded by Mary A.
billie Razor uploaded by Mary A.
Got Billie for the first time before a work project on Miami Beach.... it was the best razor I’ve ever had! The elementary style and magnetic holds the shaver on the wall next to your bath products! That’s AMAZING NEW DESIGN changes that have helped me in time and effort! Keeping it all together on the wall AND being the best razor means a double threat! BRAVO!! billie Razor #billie #razor #cooldesign #functional #chic #efficient #convenient #pink #ergodynamic
Kortney K.
Staff
Brooklyn
This is fantastic. The razors are smooth and glide effortlessly and the monthly shipments of razors come at JUST the right time. I highly suggest investing in this (it’s super cheap per months). And it sucks when you run out of a razor .. NEVER AGAIN with Billie.
Kelsey H.
Manchester, NH
billie Razor uploaded by Kelsey H.
Great razors! It’s super easy and super cheap to have them sent to your home. They are way more affordable than regular razors from drug stores. It works better to avoid aggregating the skin if you shave with the hair but it still gets the hair. Which is great! My only negative is that they got rid of tracking numbers for replacement razor heads. The reason was to be more sustainable but I don’t understand how a tracking number makes you less sustainable. It’s also a nice looking razor and looks sleek which I like.
Crystal D.
Englewood, FL
billie Razor uploaded by Crystal D.
I adore this razor, and I've tried alot of razors. This is by far the best, shave lasts the longest between shaves, and the price is the best deal. It already has an awesome cream "bar" on the inside that lasts much longer than others razors little moisture bars do. It glides up your leg just as smoothly whether you're covered in thick hair or just a little stuble. Plus, it's $9 a month and I can auto bill for blades monthly/bi monthly ect. Flexible plans. Can't say enough, it's really worth the hype and a razor for women finally as good as men's.

127 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
sarahjratliff R.
il y a 2 mois
Shannon S. il y a 2 mois
Absolutely worth the hype. I just started using it and I’ve tried both women’s and men’s razors.
Kaela W.
Ashland, OH
il y a 4 mois
Is billie Razor all that it’s hyped up to be? How often do you have to change out the cartridges? Safe for sensitive skin?
Brooke W. il y a 3 mois
I have sensitive skin so when it’s super sharp and new I get razor burn so I actually like when it’s a little dull. I honestly only change mine out every few months😅