billie Razor

by billie

#1 in Epilators

Made from premium stainless steel and precision sharpened for a close and accurate shave – every time. Each razor cartridge is made of 5 sharp American made blades, evenly distributed with optimal spacing to allow shave cream, soap and hair to pass on by. Cause there’s nothing pretty about a clogged razor.

Put your razor on a pedestal and it’ll love you back. That’s why we created a nifty holder to keep your razor out of the shower puddle, and out of trouble.

The Billie handle connects to the holder with magic (or magnetic force... but mainly magic) to keep your blade in tip-top condition. Nobody puts Billie in the corner.

Does it give a smooth shave?
Best razors for skin prone to ingrown hairs?
Who likes these razors?
Start your review of billie Razor!
How would you rate this product?
Hanna L.
Los Angeles, CA
billie Razor uploaded by Hanna L.
I recommend this product it is really good quality, shaves smoothly and has minimalistic, aesthetic design. The wall attachment works really good and I can’t imagine not having it. I attached it to shower wall 10 months ago and it never felt. With my first subscription I got shaving butter, has good ingredients and I prefer such solutions rather then a can, I didn’t like it’s consistency. It smelled amazing, but very fast started to smell funny and having half bottle of the product it was difficult to get it out. Razor alone is perfect.
Amanda  L.
billie Razor uploaded by Amanda  L.
I purchased the Billie kit with high expectations. Boy was I let down… the razor head constantly fall off, the blade leaves little cuts all over my legs. I would NOT recommend this product. The ONLY thing in the kit I truly enjoyed was the shave cream. It lathers really well, smells good and is hydrating. However, it’s not that special in comparison to other shave creams. billie Razor 🪒
Rikka G.
Portland, OR
billie Razor uploaded by Rikka G.
I loved most of the things about the Billie razor: the aloe bar, the magnetic connection thing, the travel case, the cute color options. The only feature that kept giving me issues were the razor blades. They kept giving me a lot(!!) of nicks/mini cuts and razor burn on my legs every time I shaved. I figured something must be wrong with me since I’ve heard so much positive feedback, so I continued using it for 3 (yes, THREE) months. I was so committed. I tried everything. And I continued to have the same nick issue even when I: switched the blades, positioned my shaving angle differently, and tried out several different shaving creams. I have never ever had this issue with any other razor before. Based on other negative user reviews, I’m not the only one. Thankfully, the Billie customer service team is attentive. I really hope the razor blade quality improves because other than that, I loved all the cute/functional features so much! But for now, it’s unusable for me and I’m going back to my trusty Gillette Men’s :(
Michaela B.
Albuquerque, NM
billie Razor uploaded by Michaela B.
OMG I can’t believe I didn’t hear about Billie earlier! I’ve always had such a hard times to find a good razor which is not expensive as hell and don’t let me start about razor blade replacements! My favorite were always Venus because they are cute and they work great. But the price is crazy! Billie offers 5 colors of razors to choose from (I picked Billie Blush). You pick 1/2/3 month delivery of new razor blade replacements (you will receive 4 replacements). And all of that comes together with Mag(net)ic holder plus with one extra razor blade replacement in this cute packaging. Everything ships free, you can cancel or skip anytime and the price for this kit and every replacement (4 new heads) is only 9 dollars! The important part at the end is - this razor is sooooo gooood! ❤️ #billie #razor
Kayla J.
billie Razor uploaded by Kayla J.
Purchased at: Online
I don’t actually own the razor but I own the lotion, body wash and dry shampoo. I am obsessed. The packaging is so cute and I reuse the bag for spillable travel products. The dry shampoo is powdery and tinted and it’s my favorite dry shampoo I’ve ever used. The body wash and lotion smell like grapefruit but it’s not overbearing. Love it
Stephany B.
Worcester, MA
billie Razor uploaded by Stephany B.
I've been using Billie razor for awhile now. I love this product since the first time I bought. The 5-blade shave smoothly that depending on your skin you won't even need the shave cream. The initial price for the kit is $10 and for me every three months they charge $8 dollars to send me the blades. It's cute because you can choose from different colors and all. Came all well packed and it's so good. Also they send a magnet so you can put everywhere in the shower and don't fall. This product is a must have for every girl.
Angela C.
Elizabethport, NJ
billie Razor uploaded by Angela C.
I first came across this product on Instagram and was instantly sold, a subscription service for your razor? Why not? I was constantly buying new razors and sometimes not having one when I really needed it, Billie has made my life so much easier the refill blades are shipped out to me every 3 months automatically. If you are like me this subscription service would be ideal for you.
Sarah T.
Middletown, PA
billie Razor uploaded by Sarah T.
First of all, thank you to this company for making the first razor holder for the shower that actually works. Right there, with that magnetic magic, had me before I even used the razor itself. This gets you so silky smooth. There is zero irritation. This is hands down the best razor I've ever used and I can't stop telling everyone about it, so of course I had to come here and tell y'all as well. It also has a great, sleek look. There are zero things wrong with this razor. I held off a long time, thinking there can't be that much difference, it's just a razor. That's a lie. This razor makes all the difference in the world and helps me look forward to shaving now. It's absolutely perfect!
Lauren  M.
Rowesville, SC
billie Razor uploaded by Lauren  M.
billie Razor uploaded by Lauren  M.
I can’t believe I just found this razor. As a female, the razor market for us has really irritated me…razors are expensive and they are making things like scented handles for razors….why would I need that?! So anyways, I made a frustrated rant on Facebook and a Girlfriend recommended Billie. I was shocked to find it’s only $10 and free shipping. I figured $10 is what I pay in stores for subpar scented rifraf so why not try it and I AM SO GLAD I DID 🙏👏👍 This razor glides smooth and leaves a close nice shave. It comes with a replacement razor head and a magnetic holder to put in your shower. You can then set up every month or every other month delivery of 4 new razor heads for only $10. I’m a big fan and highly recommend to anyone looking for a nice clean close shave.
Kristen  K.
Bremerton, WA
billie Razor uploaded by Kristen  K.
billie Razor uploaded by Kristen  K.
Love this razor. The price point makes since, and it’s delivered right to your door in the cutest packaging. It comes with a little magnetic holder for your razor in the shower. The razor works great and makes legs nice and smooth with no cuts! Highly recommend. Also you can choose how often you want deliveries which I thought was great.

132 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sarah D.
Virginia Bch, VA
il y a un an
Are billie Razor worth the hype? I’ve been using Flamingo for 3 months now and I feel like even the day AFTER I shave, I can already feel hair. I’m looking for the best!
Michelle M. il y a 7 mois
I love the billie razor and it’s definitely lived up to the hype for me. The blades are sharp without being deadly sharp. But, it always gives a close, smooth shave for me. I’ve found that the blades don’t dull as fast with the billie blades as they so with other brands. I personally haven’t tried Flamingo razors, but I’ve heard similar feedback as what you mentioned about them. Billie has worked well for me— far better than Venus, Schick. For standard retail razors, I do like men’s razors, but they are missing the smoothness factor. Billie razors step in there. They also have great customer service— if you order via phone/online, and they’ll refund your purchase if you’re not happy with it. Also, they’re now available at Walmart in case you don’t want to lock in a subscription for it.
sarahjratliff R.
il y a un an
Shannon S. il y a un an
Absolutely worth the hype. I just started using it and I’ve tried both women’s and men’s razors.