BY BILLABONG

Billabong
  • "I really love their bathing suits they have such cute designs and they last a long time." in 15 reviews
  • "They usually make pretty good quality items if you are willing to pay the higher price to have their logo strewn across your chest/arm/back. " in 13 reviews
  • "It is pricey but you can usually find Billabong at cheaper places like Ross for reasonable prices with the same great quality (:" in 12 reviews
  • "a major of the time this store is not cheap, a lot of the items are super cute and have a great fashion design but they aren't cheap - but in another thought they do last a while. " in 8 reviews
  • "It is a little pricey but my absolute favorite bathingsuit of all time is a billabong and I've had it for years." in 8 reviews
Angela M.
Prospect
So I attempted to purchase a rash guard shirt for my son.  Continued to get an error message online that my address did not match my credit card.  Finally called corporate on Monday and they were absolutely NO help.  Essentially I was told that there system does not recognize my address with my credit card and there is Nothing they can do about it!  So they have lost a sale, I will NEVER shop with them.  There is clearly something wrong with their system!!  I am a big online shopper and have never had this issue!  I've lived in my current home for over 2 years and she wanted my old address, which would have been an apartment between homes, and I have no clue what the address even was!  Seriously POOR Customer Service!!!!
Christina S.
Just recently discovered this brand in Australia. Love the denim shorts with the cinch string. They are loose, short enough to look cute, and completely comfortable. They will be my summer go to. Also purchased the oversized gold Billabong shoulder bag & it is both gorgeous and roomy. Very convinced about this brand and would highly recommend it to anyone. Finally, we picked up an wave board for my son at Surfer’s Paradise. The staff was helpful and friendly and the board has already provided hours of fun!
c. ♡.
Eden , NC
I love how much cute, beachy-based options they have! i bought a few outfits when i was in florida and i was in love with the comfort and lightweight feel of it all. their bathing suits are super cute and of food quality as well!
Gianna C.
Aliso Viejo
Super cute clothes perfect for a beach vacation. I usually hit up warehouse sales so there’s always a good price. When it came to tops and dresses I was worried about the sizing being too small, but everything fit perfectly.
Josephine O.
Marietta, GA
Even in the winter, I'm always trying to keep my laid back, beachy style! This is my all time favorite brand! They have everything from swimsuits to coats! Best brand EVER! Billabong
Lyndsae R.
Gilbert, AZ
Billabong provides comfortable surf/beach clothes at a reasonable price. I love their women's clothing line- hats, batching suits, summer and winter clothing. This company has a good eye on current trends while providing clothes to all age groups. The best thing about billabong is their quality! The dresses and bathing suits that I have purchased over the years have lasted a long time ❤
Jennifer F.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Billabong, are comfortable beach wear, and usually have very cute items for about the same prices you would expect to pay at the mall. Eery once in a while you can find some steals and some very cute beach dresses or swimsuits that are to die for, that you really cannot get anywhere else. If you are looking for comfy beach like clothing. Billabong is the place to look.
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love billabong! Their clothes are cute, practical, stylish, and beachy! I love walking into surf shops filled with billabong. Their bikinis are amazing, and so high quality. Finding their stuff on sale is my favorite thing. In my picture, I'm wearing a super cute skater dress from billabong!
Alissa M.
San Antonio
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love shopping here. I am from the Caribbean so a great deal of their inventory is my style. The only con would be the prices, there are a bit in the high side compared to some places like forever 21. However, I feel like the quality is better, which makes it okay for me to pay a few extra bucks for their stuff. The clothes, swimwear, it’s all great!
Matilde H.
Pottstown , PA
I always pick up something from this company when I am down at the beach over the summer. They have some very cute, practical pieces for swimming, surfing etc. They sell very high quality products that I always look forward to wearing and buying!!
Bronwyn F.
Albany, GA
Would you guys say this stuff is worth the price?
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
Where do you find your Billabong Apparel?
Yarikza A.
ELGIN, SC
What do you like the most about BILLABONG?
Charlotte F.
Leuven
Is this a popular brand?
Carrie M.
Blackwood, NJ
Where can you get Billabong board shorts for a great price?