BY BILL BLASS

Tap into your feminine side with this flirty Nude cologne spray for women. Created in 1991 by Bill Blass, this fragrance takes you on a bliss-filled jaunt through a sun-touched garden with its heady composition of notes. The cologne opens with a flurry of rosemary and bergamot to stimulate the senses and then mellows to a heart of rose and narcissus for a romantic edge. Sandalwood at its base gives it a slightly exotic finish.

Buy on Walmart*
Camesha D.
So strong and long lasting! It lingers all day and definitely a staple product. My mom has been wearing this perfume ever since I was a kid. I now sneak and steal it when she's not looking! LOL This perfume has not changed over the years at all!! I recommend!
Sherryl W.
Florence, KY
This fragrance reminds me of a jasmine sort of medley...sensual and soft. I wear it because it makes me feel pretty. Think of a warm hug and you will have the scent of Bill Blass Nude Perfume!
Katherine S.
This is one of the best perfumes I have ever used the scent is long lasting and it smells terrific. I strongly agree that you should get this ! it works like a charm!
Luz G.
Goshen, IN
I've been looking for a new spray would it last me all day ?