Bill Blass Basic Black Eau De Cologne For Women

by Bill Blass

Sophisticated Recommended age: Mature 2 Scent strength: Moderate 3 Classification: Oriental spicy 4 Recommended use: Casual 5 Scent life: 6-10 hours Basic Black by Bill Blass has been a sophisticated friend women have been counting on since 1991. With top notes of carnation, peach, and plum balanced with base notes of sandalwood and patchouli, this floral and fruity scent dries down to a subtle aroma of warm woods and never becomes overpowering. Perfect for any casual event, the Basic Black fragrance is sure to become as indispensable as your little black dress.

Jfuiyfhd su vdyhji
Start your review of Bill Blass Basic Black Eau De Cologne For Women!
How would you rate this product?
Kastia C.
Brooklyn, NY
This smells super good. I love the way it smells. And the fact that it last really long on your skin
Nicole  A.
Medford, NY
This was a first time purchase and I was very pleased with the product for my mother and turn around time in receiving the order. from fragrancex.com
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hellen G.