HealthWellnessHerbal SupplementsThompson Nutritional Products
Bilberry Extract 60mg 60 caps, Thompson Nutritional Products

Bilberry Extract 60mg 60 caps, Thompson Nutritional Products

Bilberry Extract from Thompson Nutritional Products Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Capsule 60 Servings per container Ingredients: Amount per serving: % Daily Value: + Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtilus) (berry extract) (Guaranteed 36% [21.6 mg] anthocyanocsides) 60 mg ~ Other Ingredients: Cellulose, vegetable cellulose capsule, magnesium stearate and silica Directions: Take one capsule up to two times daily with a meal or glass of water. Bilberry Extract from Thompson Nutritional ProductsUPC:

Is this good for people working out?
What dies cayenne do to iur bidy, in which ways is it helpful for us to take?
Start your review of Bilberry Extract 60mg 60 caps, Thompson Nutritional Products!
Susan P.
San Francisco
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product really works and it's worth the money. Good price and nice packaging. Discovering the possibility of a cheating spouse is never easy and in order to find out for sure that there is an affair, you need to see a detective. Our private detectives at McRae P.I firm provides professional confidential investigative service for individuals, corporate, business, legal and private clients and they have the tools, skills and knowledge that can get to the bottom of the situation quickly and efficiently. For more info see [email protected]
April A.
Dunedin
Purchased at: Walmart
I use cayenne supplements when I do my master cleanse lemonade fast. You're supposed use cayenne powder, but it's too hot. The supplement is a good alternative.
Lisa I.
This lil baby is a GREAT way to speed up your metabolism... I really like the quality of this product
mary R.
Mesquite, TX
This is a wonderful product to help boost your metabolism a must try i love it .