BY BIL-JAC

Serve your furry friend a delectable meal with this Bil-Jac Farmer's Bounty Dog Food Small-Breed Recipe, which is formulated with wholesome ingredients, such as steam-rolled oats as the only grain, as well as vitamins and minerals to help your dog thrive. The savory chicken flavor appeals to your pooch's cravings. Features: Delectable chicken flavor; features steam-rolled oats as the only grain; vitamins and minerals ensure optimal nutrition; specially formulated for small-breed dogs weighing up to 20 lbs. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Puppy to Senior Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Package Weight: 30 lbs. Directions: 3 lbs.: 1/8 cup daily 5 lbs.: 1/4 cup daily 10 lbs.: 1/2 cup daily 15 lbs.: 3/4 cup daily 20 lbs.: 1 cup daily For puppies and reproduction, feed up to twice as much as adult dogs of the same weight. At weaning, feedpuppies 3 - 4 times daily until 6 months old, then twice a day until 12 months old. Most adult dogs can be fed once daily; twice-a-day feeding may be preferable based on specific needs. The optimal feeding amount will vary according to age, environment and activity level of your dog. Make feeding adjustments to maintain optimal weight and condition. Fresh water should be available at all times. Store this bag in a cool, dry place. Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken By-Products (Organs Only, Source of Arginine), Oats, Menhaden Fish Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Brewer's Dried Yeast, Flaxseed, Salt, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Dried Blueberry, Dried Cranberry, Dried Apple, Dried Pumpkin, Dried Broccoli, Dried Lentils, Sodium Propionate and Mixed Tocopherols (Preservatives), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Niacin, Biotin, Choline Chloride, Folic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6),Ascorbic Acid, see more...

Desiree M.
Los Angeles, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
So this is the only food I will give my 7 year old chihuahua Paisley🌸🐒💕 she been eating it since she was a pup! I saw a demonstration being done at petco and the representative told me how other dog foods expand in the dogs stomach while theirs does not! It’s much healthier than other dog foods. My chihuahua loves it! All they need is a smaller amount since the product does not contain extra fluff. My dog is small and the feeding size is 1/4 cup. The small bag lasts her around 3 months or so. It’s well worth the price and lasts long!

Paisley has a very shiny coat and is extremely healthy! I think the food may be the reason! Taking care of the insides, will benefit the outsides! (:

Highly recommend! 🐕 💕💕
Bre'yana S.
Houston , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
When Hurricane Harvey hit the Houston area I along with my dogs stayed at a friend’s house. My friend also has two dogs that were eating Bil-Jac and mine were eating Cesar. My dogs tried Bil-Jac that the others dogs were eating and refused to eat their food. I stopped buying Caesar and started buying Bil-Jac, which is more expensive, but worth it if it makes them happy.
Affiron P.
Winston Salem, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love this food. This food has been the only thing my dog will eat. It took me 5 years to find something he’d eat everyday. He’s a picky eater. He loves this! The food looks like pellets. But the price is great. They have an awesome program where they send you a coupon EVERY MONTH for either food or treats.
Tiffany M.
I have a picky eater, my Yorker. We struggled for years to find a food that she would eat. This is one that is good for her and she loves it. She typically is on board with a dog food for about a week and then stops eating. Bil-Jac small breed formula she has been eating for about a year. Both of my dogs love it!
Marquitta W.
North Chesterfield, VA
My mother owns the worlds most Spoiled Cavalier King ChRlas spaniel by the name of Gracie. Gracie is such a picket eater as a matter of fact she doesn’t even eat out of her food bowl unless my mother is hand feeding her but you better know that it’s Bil-Jac and real meat inside her bowl. For Gracie to be such a Finicky eater she def likes this brand of dog food !
Jake P.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this food so much. I used to represent biljac on weekends at pet smart and that's how I f irdt learned of the brand. They use 5lbs of chicken per 6 pound bag. I used to do a water test that would show how easily the food breaks down in your dogs digestive system.
Elizabeth C.
This is the only brand of dog food my beagle can eat. We tried another one once and his skin got so bad! The only thing I don’t like is that the only place I can find it at is at Petsmart, and the closest one we have to us is 45 mins away.
Angela U.
Glendale, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a small Chihuahua and this is the only brand she will eat. The kibble is shaped like small pellets which is easier for her. There is no other dog food out there like this one.
member-10f33
We use this food for our 2 year old Yorkie who stays in doors and love the fact that the poop hardens without leaving a smell. My yorkie will not try any other food.
Angela H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
AMAZING dog food. My dog had so many stomach problems when we rescued him. As soon as we switched his food there was an immediate change. My other dog has been on it her entire life and she's healthy as can be.
Debbie S.
Ashtabula, OH
Is there red dye in this?