BY BIL-JAC

Dogs will do just about anything for a Bil-Jac Liver Treat! They are made with fresh liver for a scrumptious, canine-approved flavor. These are also the perfect size to use as a training treat. Not available in grocery stores. Food Type: Dog Treat Life Stage: Adult Flavor: Chicken Liver Primary Ingredient: Liver Package Weight: 10 oz Ingredients: Chicken Liver, Chicken, Chicken Meal, Wheat Flour, Glycerin, Phosphoric Acid, Salt, Potassium Sorbate and Citric Acid and Mixed Tocopherols and CalciumPropionate and BHA (preservatives), Rosemary Extract. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 30.0% Crude Fat (min) 25.0% Crude Fiber (max) 10.0% Moisture (max) 2.0% see more...

• Are these good training treats?2 Answers
  • If your dog doesn't like these treats. What do you use instead to t...3 Answers
  • "Perfect size for training my puppy!" in 1 review
  • "These liver treats are great for training and my dogs absolutely love them." in 1 review
  • "i thought it was a little pricey but it was a splurge buy." in 1 review
  • "I have one very picky dog that eats next to NOTHING dog intended (I have to cook her meals) so I expect her not to enjoy these, however, I have a garbage disposal 2nd dog that eats almost everything and she won't even eat these." in 1 review
  • "My dog likes these and they are convenient training treats." in 1 review
Katie K.
Katie K.
Berkley, MI
Bil jac is a great brand and these treats are great for training and the dogs love them so they are willing to work for them. i would recommend these they aren't too pricey and a great value.. they have different flavors as well..all in all these are great
Anna K.
Anna K.
Valrico, FL
We give my little Westie these and he loves them! We've been buying them for a couple months and they are so tiny so it doesn't take so long to chew. I bought it at pet smart for such a good price! I would recommend for small dogs:)
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert
These liver treats are great for training and my dogs absolutely love them. They go crazy as soon as we open the bag.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Spring Hill, FL
Awesome training treats! Both of my dogs love these! The size is perfect, and I can give them several and not worry about giving them too many. They fit in my training pouch perfectly.
Marie K.
Marie K.
Hesston, KS
My dogs like these. Although the regular flavor probably isn't their favorite. My lab goes nuts over the banana and pb flavor.
Nichole N.
Nichole N.
port angeles, WA
My dog likes these and they are convenient training treats. Small to take in pocket when walking and easy for them to gobble and go
Annie S.
Annie S.
Both of my dogs love these treats! We used them to potty train my Yorkie and it worked like a charm!
Megan S.
Megan S.
California, MD
Perfect size for training my puppy! I also like the flavor it comes in, since I usually choose training treats with cheese or peanut butter flavor.
Raleigh, NC
The best training treat ever. No really. This is what trainers at the big box pet stores suggest using to train you dogs.
Michele M.
Michele M.
Allen Park, MI
I purchased these for my dogs. I have one very picky dog that eats next to NOTHING dog intended (I have to cook her meals) so I expect her not to enjoy these, however, I have a garbage disposal 2nd dog that eats almost everything and she won't even eat these. Not sure what about them she doesn't like but she will only push them with her nose and not eat them. These aren't on our grocery list. :)
Raleigh, NC
If your dog doesn't like these treats. What do you use instead to train, toys?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Pepperell, MA
Are these good training treats?