Bil-JacA nanas Dog Treat

by Bil-Jac

Bil-Jac PBnanas Soft Treats for Dogs are soft & moist treats for dogs of all sizes. Real chicken is the #1 ingredient, with added peanut butter and banana flavor for variety. Reward Your Dog with Love, Affection and Bil-Jac Treats! Features: Real chicken is the #1 ingredient Food Type: Treat Life Stage: All stages Flavor: Peanut Butter & Banana Primary Ingredient: Chicken Package Weight: 10 oz Feeding Instructions: Feed as a treat. Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken Liver, Chicken Meal, Wheat Flour, Glycerin, Phosphoric Acid, Salt, Potassium Sorbate and Citric Acid and Mixed Tocopherols and CalciumPropionate and BHA (preservatives), Natural and Artificial Peanut Butter andBanana Flavors, Rosemary Extract. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein, not less than 25% Crude Fat, not less than 10% Crude Fiber, not more than 2% Moisture, not more than 30%

What are the other flavors out there?
Start your review of Bil-JacA nanas Dog Treat!
How would you rate this product?
Oklahoma City , OK
Purchased at: PetSmart
My puppy loves these treats! We are using them for training and he goes nuts for them. They are very small and have very few calories, which makes them perfect for training sessions!
Most dogs love peanut butter and treats. So, this is the perfect combination! They are easy to travel with because they don't need to be refrigerated. They are great for any size dog.
Las Vegas, NV
My pups go banana for these treats! Worth every penny! Lots of bits for the price— but my dogs still go through them fast! I feel confident in the quality and consistency of the ingredients. I know that my pups are getting spoiled by getting these— but they are good for them and they love them!
Talmo, GA
Purchased at: PetSmart
My miniature schnauzer goes crazy for these! She’s only one and it’s a good size treat for her. Very good for training and tricks. Affordable and would recommend.
Saint Louis, MO
Purchased at: PetSmart
My dog LOVES these! They are his favorite snack and he comes running when he hears them being opened. They aren’t too pricey either. These are great training treats too! I would definitely recommend for your pup!
Essex, MD
Best little treats hands down. Our pups go crazy for them, they are soft and perfect size to give a couple each. Bonus, they are great for small pill hiding. The limited ingredients are also great for our pups sensitive stomachs.
Kalamazoo, MI
These ones are the biggest ones so I cut them in half and get double the amount of treats! Great for training or for dogs who don’t need a lot of extra calories!
Minneapolis , MN
Bil-JacA nanas Dog Treat uploaded by Sophie B.
The dogs love these treats. I can imagine these would be great for people with small dogs or older dogs because the treats are soft and easier to chew. The first ingredient is chicken which is a definite plus! Not so sure they really taste much like peanut butter or banana though 😉
Salisbury, MD
Bil-JacA nanas Dog Treat uploaded by Yumarii T.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My dog love these. He likes all of the trats from Bil-Jac but specially these peanut bitter banana ones ..my dog is a. Small Maltese chihuahua mix. Chololo absolutly loves the treas.
Illinois
My dog really likes these but you can only split them once before they crumble. As a training treat it's great! They don't smell too bad but they are squishy enough you can end up with dog treats under your nails if you aren't careful.