Bil-JacA Little-Jacs Training Dog Treat

by Bil-Jac

Bil-Jac Little-Jacs Small Dog Training Treats are soft & moist small dog training treats. Made with fresh chicken liver, there are over 450 treats per pouch. Reward your dog with love, affection and Bil-Jac Treats! Features: Over 450 treats per pouch Food Type: Treat Life Stage: All stages Flavor: Chicken Liver Primary Ingredient: Chicken Liver Package Weight: 16 oz Feeding Instructions: Feed as a treat. Ingredients: Chicken Liver, Chicken, Chicken Meal, Wheat Flour, Glycerin, Phosphoric Acid, Salt, Potassium Sorbate and Citric Acid and Mixed Tocopherols and CalciumPropionate and BHA (preservatives), Rosemary Extract. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein, not less than 25% Crude Fat, not less than 10% Crude Fiber, not more than 2% Moisture, not more than 30%

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bil-JacA Little-Jacs Training Dog Treat!
Erie, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our standard poodle puppy LOVES these treats. We are in major training mode right now so treats are gone through quickly. This big bag has lasted a good amount of time! The treats are tiny, which for training purposes are perfect. They do not upset his stomach, which is also good because we had previously ran into that issue with another brand. The bag conveniently has a zip lock top so it can easily be reclosed and keeps the treats fresh. Overall, worth the price!
College Station
My dog’s favorite treats! I prefer the these little ones over the bigger ones because they’re the perfect size for my mini Aussie. I don’t have to cut them in half and the bag lasts a long time! Will be buying again!
Dallas, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These treats are fantastic! They are made in the USA and our dogs enjoy them. We use them as potty treats and training trats! Definitely a 5 star review from me!
Covington , KY
My German Shepherd puppy absolutely LOVE this treats. We got them as training treats and we are really happy with them. They are small which we like because when training you end up give long them lots of them. They were on sale but I still think they were well priced since there's is a lot of them in the bag and it has lasted us a while.
Fort Riley, KS
We love these! Not only do we use these to train our puppy but they are also good for putting the puppy's pills in and he takes them like a champ! Way cheaper than pill pockets! I definitely recommend these to anyone who has a hard time getting their dogs to take their pills or even for training purposes
Shermans Dale, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Bil-JacA Little-Jacs Training Dog Treat uploaded by Chelsey S.
Tiny treats for tiny dogs smell kinda gross and are chewy perfect for training dogs of any sizes. Mostly liver so they are pretty healthy . Easily available at petco and on Amazon are not very costly and you get alot of them in a bag. I recommend these to anyone with a new puppy. Perfect fornpotty training !
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have used these for years with all sizes of dogs. My favorite treat for training. The small soft size is great because they can eat it quickly without wasting time while they would with a hard treat chewing.
Apache Jct, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Got these treats when my fur baby was little. We trained her on these and she absolutely loved them. It worked perfect and she won't touch any other treats. Will always recommend this brand
Las Vegas, NV
Bil-JacA Little-Jacs Training Dog Treat uploaded by Victoria L.
These are great for training a puppy. They are soft and small enough for any size dog. My little pup loves them. Good price to
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I get the cheap bag that comes with 300 treats in it ! Such a good amount for the low price and helps training my puppy.