BY BIL-JAC

Serve your furry friend a delectable meal with this Bil-Jac Farmer's Bounty Dog Food Small-Breed Recipe, which is formulated with wholesome ingredients, such as steam-rolled oats as the only grain, as well as vitamins and minerals to help your dog thrive. The savory chicken flavor appeals to your pooch's cravings. Features: Delectable chicken flavor; features steam-rolled oats as the only grain; vitamins and minerals ensure optimal nutrition; specially formulated for small-breed dogs weighing up to 20 lbs. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Puppy to Senior Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Package Weight: 4 lbs. Directions: 3 lbs.: 1/8 cup daily 5 lbs.: 1/4 cup daily 10 lbs.: 1/2 cup daily 15 lbs.: 3/4 cup daily 20 lbs.: 1 cup daily For puppies and reproduction, feed up to twice as much as adult dogs of the same weight. At weaning, feed puppies 3 - 4 times daily until 6 months old, then twice a day until 12 months old. Most adult dogs can be fed once daily; twice-a-day feeding may be preferable based on specific needs. The optimal feeding amount will vary according to age, environment and activity level of your dog. Make feeding adjustments to maintain optimal weight and condition. Fresh water should be available at all times. Store this bag in a cool, dry place. Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken By-Products (Organs Only, Source of Arginine), Oats, Menhaden Fish Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Brewer's Dried Yeast, Flaxseed, Salt, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Dried Blueberry, Dried Cranberry, Dried Apple, Dried Pumpkin, Dried Broccoli, Dried Lentils, Sodium Propionate and Mixed Tocopherols (Preservatives), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Niacin, Biotin, Choline Chloride, Folic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Ascorbic Acid, see more...

Affiron P.
Winston Salem, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I use this food for my picky dog. My dog loves this food and it took 5 years for me to find a food he’d eat everyday. He loves this stuff. Bil-Jac even has a program where you can be sent a coupon every month for your dog food or treats. Price is totally affordable
Quimby T.
I have been giving my dogs Bil-jac for years, and when I got my pug Dolly, I immediately switched her to this brand. I noticed her stool was still pretty soft, so I switched her to this version due to its singular grain. Her stomach has never been better and she regularly poops, finally!
Tabi S.
We get this for my dog and I have to say her coat changed! Her fur is so shiny since we switched to this. She's allergic to pretty much every kind of food out there and this one is great for her, this is the only dog food we buy for her.
Melanie C.
Midlothian, VA
This is a very good dry dog food. I purchased this at petsmart and my dogs at it up. Not to mention they are picky eaters.
Lindsey D.
Zebulon, NC
Good product. Dogs liked it. Found at pets mart. Little pricey for my taste.