BY BIL-JAC

Bil-Jac Fruit Flavor Dog TreatsDogs love the fruity flavor and real chicken ingredients in Bil-Jac Dog Treats. Contains no gluten meals or soy products for wholesome goodness. Great for using as a reward during training and our treats are ideal for dogs of all shapes and sizes. Resealable zippered pouch for added freshness. see more...

Jennifer M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I found these at Pet Smart. I have a 15 yo chihuahua with seven teeth left. I have to buy soft food and soft treats. Through the bag they felt soft so I gave them a try. As soon as I opened them her ears perked! Even though they are small I still break them up for her. She loves her "Naners"!
Erika T.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
A client that I dogsit for always has these on hand for her dogs. They go nuts anytime I even reach for the bag. I have even fed some to my dog and she enjoyed them as well.

They are soft so they are easy to eat for puppies or senior dogs with sensitive teeth. They are pretty small so large dogs would probably scarf them down without even tasting it. I like the size because they can fit in my dogs honeycomb bone or puzzle ball pretty easily.
Jennifer C.
Edinburg, TX
Anything with peanut butter and my dogs go nuts (ha!) But throw in bananas too and they really will go bananas! They love all Bil Jac snacks but these rank the highest by far! My only complaint is they can be a bit greasy so watch out if you put them in your pockets or a treat pouch.
Jess I.
Wonderful treats to use for training! They're small in size and can be easily broken in half to feed your dog! Filled with peanut butter, they'll leave your dog wanting for more, I know mine always does!
Heidy E.
Panorama City, CA
I bought these for my pup and he loves them. He goes crazy and so far I don't see that it gives him any bad side effects.
C A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dog loves these and the yapple nanas. Great for training and just for good behavior.