BY BIL-JAC

Dogs will do just about anything for a Bil-Jac Liver Treat! They are made with fresh liver for a scrumptious, canine-approved flavor. These are also the perfect size to use as a training treat. Not available in grocery stores. Food Type: Dog Treat Life Stage: Adult Flavor: Chicken Liver Primary Ingredient: Liver Package Weight: 20 oz Ingredients: Chicken Liver, Chicken, Chicken Meal, Wheat Flour, Glycerin, Phosphoric Acid, Salt, Potassium Sorbate and Citric Acid and Mixed Tocopherols and CalciumPropionate and BHA (preservatives), Rosemary Extract. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 30.0% Crude Fat (min) 25.0% Crude Fiber (max) 10.0% Moisture (max) 2.0% see more...

Buy on PETCO*
  • "My dog loves these as training treats but they do tend to crumble if you put a small bag of them in your pocket." in 3 reviews
Morgan H.
St Cloud
Pet Lover Expert
These are one of my dog’s favorite treats. They’re reasonably priced, they have a different selection of flavors. This flavor doesn’t smell too good to the human nose, but my dogs love it.
Katie O.
Tualatin , OR
Pet Lover Expert
I bought this for my moms dog to help with training and she loves them....Some treats have in the past given my dogs runny stools and this does not.. They can have quite a few treats and no issues.
Kayla P.
Small and soft, my dog LOVES these! Perfect size too. Great as a training treat as well.
Erin V.
My dog loves these as training treats but they do tend to crumble if you put a small bag of them in your pocket. Also, make sure you but the right size for your dog otherwise you'll have to spend time breaking them up into smaller chunks.
Charlotte D.
Westbury , NY
My dog loves these taught him a bunch of neat tricks using these I def need to buy more
Vanessa D.
Evans, GA
My chocolate Labrador can't resist these treats. He can smell them from a mile away and are great for training due to their size. I don't have to worry about him being full for his dinner if I'm training him with such small pieces. I give it 4 stars though because these really stink bad. Like wash your hands immediately bad. And don't leave them in a hot car or you will regret that for awhile too!
Michelle C.
My dog likes these but I have not been able to find them in my city I bought some in IL n now back in Cali my small town dose t carry this brand. But they are great small soft treats!
Allegra S.
Pooler, GA
Amazing training treats! My dogs love the taste of them and they even beg for them. They are very small which is perfect for small or medium dogs and is also why they work great for training!
Kelcey S.
Canyon, TX
These are awesome treats! We used the little jacs when she was a puppy and when we were working on her training. These are also soft and easily digestible. These are great little snacks for whenever they've been a good boy or girl.
Rachael C.
Willis, TX
My dog loves these treats above any other treat or bone we've ever bought. She's a 14lb English Jack Russell, so she can only have a couple of these a day but she would eat the whole box if I let her!