Bil-Jac Little-Jacs® Small Dog Training Treats

by Bil-Jac

Our Bil-Jac Little-Jacs Small Dog Training Treats are ideal for smaller dogs’ mouths, and dogs find it delicious like our other training treats! Feed some to your dog today.

KEY INGREDIENTS:
Chicken Liver, Chicken

How many of these do you feed your dog a day? i try to limit them since mine is small, but I was wondering what everyone else does?
Are these available in Canada? If so where are they sold. I think my little guys would love them.
I wish they made these in bigger sizes. My oldest lab loves it but too small.
Start your review of Bil-Jac Little-Jacs® Small Dog Training Treats!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Just like with BilJac dog food these treats are the best!1 My pug loves these treats and will do anything for them!” in 1 review
“I made the mistake of keeping some in my pocket at the dog park and I made quiet a few that day.” in 1 review
“These are a great treat to help train your dog.” in 1 review
“My littlest dog loves these!” in 1 review
“We give these to our guy every day and feel good that they are healthy for him as well! ” in 1 review
Fairview Park, OH
So my dog loves these treats! Great to use for puppy training. Only downside is they have a strong scent and will leave that smell on your hands. I recommend these treats to anyone training a puppy because it really helps motivate the puppy!
Little Jacs are wonderful for puppies and/or small breed dogs. They are a reasonable price. They are perfect for training on-the-go or when you are traveling because they don't need to be refrigerated. I would definitely be purchasing this product again!
Peoria, IL
My dog is obsessed with these treats! While they’re a little potent, that is great for her. They’re a perfect size for training and she stays focused the whole time. My only complaint is that they do crumble a bit and make some crumbs, but still don’t diminish the quality of this treat!!
Greenville, SC
Bil-Jac Little-Jacs® Small Dog Training Treats uploaded by Anna H.
These are the perfect tiny treats for training! My dog is really small so I was tired of getting big treats and tearing them up for her. These are the perfect little bite size for small dogs, and the ingredients are high quality. She loves them!
Fort Collins , CO
These treats are great for training both inside and on walks. My dog loves that they’re soft and flavorful and I love that they’re low calorie and easy to transport. They’re inexpensive and work exactly as they should!
Arden, NC
My golden retriever puppy loves these treats for training. They are easy for him to chew, and they’re small, which makes it good for training without the excess calories. They were also sold for an affordable price!
Mount Hope, WV
I’ve trained both my toy poodle and my now 11 week old Australian Shepard with these and they are life savers! They both beg for them and have learnt ticks and potty training with the help of these awesome treats!
Lincolnwood, IL
I love these training treats. My dog loves them and they always grab her attention when I’m holding one in order to teach her new tricks. They’re the perfect size for small dogs and they’re very affordable.
These are the perfect treats for my little dog. They’re soft and chewy and easy for my dog to enjoy. He has dental issues and can only eat soft food and these are soft enough for him. It’s his 2nd bag.
Kalamazoo, MI
These treats are perfect for training a puppy! They were small and easy for my dog to chew! They weren’t messy like crunchy treats! Really affordable and can be found at most pet stores!