BY BIL-JAC

Our Bil-Jac Little-Jacs Small Dog Training Treats are ideal for smaller dogs’ mouths, and dogs find it delicious like our other training treats! Feed some to your dog today.

KEY INGREDIENTS:
Chicken Liver, Chicken

Bil-Jac Little-Jacs® Small Dog Training Treats
  • "Just like with BilJac dog food these treats are the best!1 My pug loves these treats and will do anything for them!" in 1 review
  • "My littlest dog loves these!" in 1 review
  • "These are a great treat to help train your dog." in 1 review
  • "We give these to our guy every day and feel good that they are healthy for him as well! " in 1 review
  • "I made the mistake of keeping some in my pocket at the dog park and I made quiet a few that day." in 1 review
Jereeda P.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pup love these but I hate the texture and how it breaks apart causing moist like crumbs. The price and size are great for training snacks and you don’t need to worry about breaking it apart.
Brittany J.
Huntersville, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This was a very good treat to train my pug when she was a puppy. It’s annoying to have to break up treats because they were always too big. These were the perfect size
member-a67c0
Great training treats. My dog loves them. We use them as crate treats. All we have to do when going out is say "crate" and she goes right in, knowing she has treats coming her way.
Taylor K.
Columbia, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is absolutely crazy about these treats! Although he is a large breed I buy the little treats because I use them for training purposes and don't want his stomach to get upset from having too many. They are very rich and also the moistest treats I have found. I ordered treats Cloud Star Tricky Trainers Chewy Liver when I ran out of these last time thinking I'd give them a try. My dog likes them also but not as well as. Bil-Jac Little-Jacs® Small Dog Training Treats  I have also found that these work well as pill pockets! Because they are so moist and malleable I can surround a pill with these treats and my dog never bats an eye.
Sherilynn M.
San Francisco, CA
This is a smaller bag than the one I got, but Mylo LOVES THESE. I like to keep them in a small dog treat bag so I can give these to him during our walks while he's being a good boy. These are tiny and bite-sized and perfect for training! No need to tear them apart to give your puppy the right amount. This is PERFECT.
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These are great for training your dog commands.  They are  soft and perfect little bites.  My puppy loves them even though she doesn’t know any tricks, well she shakes her paw.  She’s just so cute that I just give in.  I would recommend these treats to every dog owner.
Ana C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use these for my dog and he absolutely loves them. He gets them when he is good (goes on the puppy pad or follows commands). We also use these to stuff into a kong when we leave him for long periods of time and it keeps him happy and entertained for a bit. They are a great option.
Melissa M.
Eau Claire, WI
My dog is super picky when it comes to treats & food.  But he sure loves these little things!  I buy the small bag, since the large bag can last tooo long and the treats can dry out a bit.  Since they are fresh and soft I usually end up washing my hands afterwards.
Georgina P.
My dog loves this treats . They are small and i personally use them to train him to sit and lay down, and he loves them. He enjoys them , he is a 3 month old , pitbull . I will buy (bigger size bag)more has he grows .
Ashley N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
these treats are small and soft and perfect for tiny pooches. My dog is very picky when it comes to treats so once she's had a few of these she doesn't want anymore but they are definitely good treats for small dogs
Emily B.
Rock Hill, SC
Is there a place to buy a larger bag of these?
Chloe M.
Tacoma, WA
I wish they made these in bigger sizes. My oldest lab loves it but too small.
Melissa M.
Eau Claire, WI
How many of these do you feed your dog a day? i try to limit them since mine is small, but I was wondering what everyone else does?
Denise F.
Pouce Coupe, BC
Are these available in Canada? If so where are they sold. I think my little guys would love them.