Bil-Jac Frozen Dog Food, 20 lbs, Case of 4 - 5 lb. bags uploaded by Gabriella C.

BY BIL-JAC

Bil-Jac Frozen Dog FoodDogs just go crazy for the taste! We guarantee you will see a healthy difference in your dog! Bil-Jac Frozen Dog Food provides complete and balanced nutrition from puppyhood through the golden years with fresh, delicious meaty flavor your dog will love. Preserved by freezing this nutritious dog food contains the key nutrients, vitamins and minerals your dog needs for health and vitality. It's easy to feed your dog a fresh, wholesome diet with Bil-Jac Frozen Dog Food, just take a bag out of the freezer and thaw overnight in the refrigerator. Keep in refrigerator while feeding - the same as you would keep fresh meat for your own meals! Bil-Jac is not a raw diet. Bil-Jac Frozen Dog Food is carefully pasteurized. Shipping information: Bil-Jac Frozen Dog Food comes packed in dry ice to maintain freshness. To make sure you receive a fresh product our Bil-Jac Frozen Dog Food can only be shipped via 2-day delivery on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays (to avoid weekend deliveries), and will also require a signature. This way we know you will receive a fresh product and that you will be able to keep it fresh by immediately adding to your freezer or refrigerator. see more...

Avianna V.
Lorain, OH
I highly recommend this dog food. My grandfather has bred certain dogs and has had many dogs as pets and he keeps them healthy and strong even in their old age. I really feel as if this food with a combination of proper exercise has a big part in the overall health of a dog. My grandfather gives this mixed with some raw meats and veggies to his dogs. Highly recommend.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I've never had a dog that didn't love this dog food. Doesn't seem to cause digestive issues. Great nutrition. Easy maintenance and easy to find in the refrigerated dog food section.
Glenna W.
Murchison, TX
My dogs love this food! You can find it in the freezer section of your grocer. We add about half a cup to their regular food and they eat the Bil-Jac first.
Paige A.
Oklahoma City, OK
My dog goes NUTS over this stuff. My boyfriends dog too! It's pretty fatty so I wouldn't use as food but as a treat or training tool-a must!
Haedyn Y.
This stuff is like crack to dogs. It's consistency is close to hamburger meat but it's mostly chicken. Your dog will thank you.
Ashleigh T.
The pups love them I train them with these and they learn and they are the best especially if it is summerv
Gabriella C.
This dog food is a high quality protein packed, that my dog loves for breakfast. You can find this at Walmart, the 5lbs. This dog food is a very good price and it is using good ingredients for your fur babies!
Do you know where I can buy biljac frozen online?