Bikini Zone Ultra-Smooth Bikini Creme Hair Remover uploaded by Felicia H.

BY BIKINI ZONE

Bikini Zone Ultra-Smooth Bikini Creme Hair Remover: No bumps, stubble or razor burn Pain free 4-minute formula Extra strength creme removes coarse hair

Malissa H.
Malissa H.
Cordova , TN
Yes, yes, all of the yes!!! I wear glasses ( try seeing your bikini zone well enough to shave half blind- this is me) I also have 3 kids and let's face it, I don't have time to shave every time! This stuff is magic! 4 min after applying I though, I mean get need to wait longer, did a test swipe- nope! Bikini zone knows what they are doing!! Love this brand
Doua Chee Y.
Doua Chee Y.
Doesn't work on me maybe because i have sensitive skin. Irraites my skin afterward as well so just becareful to use this if you have sensitive skin. It was a no go for me because no hair was remove.
Felicia H.
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
This product has been such a relief for me. I have struggled with other hair removers because of my sensitive skin - but this product has an amazing formula and does not irritate me at all. It does take a little longer to remove hair than other products - it says you can keep on for 4 minutes but I would say closer to 10 and then it gets all the hair. Really love this.
Brandy A.
Brandy A.
Carencro, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
Didn't even take a pic of this crap because I was so mad. I immediately threw this stuff in the garbage where it belongs lol. Applied it to my bikini area, left it on for the time I was supposed to and NOTHING happened!!! WTF! And then after I tried wiping this gunk off it felt like my skin was burning. Thought this was supposed to be a sensitive formula. So why was it burning!? I was completely pissed at this product
Shareece G.
Shareece G.
Woodstock
This literally is heaven like I used to shave my bikini line but NEVER again!!! I was always scared to do an actual bikini wax but this is so much better doesn't break out my skin no bumps it's so smooth perfect for when your going to just the pool or beach.
Julie V.
Julie V.
Not good for sensitive skin. I tried using it but being that my hairs are thick this product didn't work that well for me.
Julianna B.
Julianna B.
Lynchburg, VA
This was not okay. I was expecting all of the hairs to come off but it made me look patchy. I wished this to be a good alternative so that I would not have to pay more money but I am seriously disappointed.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Riverton, UT
I have coarse hair and this did not remove all of it. It is just like other hair remover creams, you have to scrub with a wash cloth to really get the hair to come off. Which leaves skin red and irritated. There was always rubbery hairs left that did not break off. Stick with shaving or waxing.
Macy S.
Macy S.
This product works great for helping to remove a majority of hair before shaving or trimming, but it does not remove all of the hair.